Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODIOSIS CELEBRATION

+4
Elizabeth May Miller
Amaris Bishop
Tala Raven Everit
Eugene Gregory
8 posters

Go down

ODIOSIS CELEBRATION Empty ODIOSIS CELEBRATION

Post by Eugene Gregory Mon May 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Eugene had spent almost 4 hours decorating and preparing the lounge. He was so proud of his house, he felt like spontaneously com-busting. He'd ordered several pizzas of every kind, including gluten free cheese-less and had purchased numerous cakes. There were tables set up with different sodas and juices and he had his Iphone on Pandora, playing the hippest new tunes. He'd sent somebody around to alert everyone and was hoping most if not all would show up, the ones who'd competed especially. They had done wonderfully, and now they needed to decide where to go for the end of the year trip. Hopefully if anybody had been upset over his sudden dictator action of picking the competitors himself, they'd gotten over it by now. He knew that he had to do it, and obviously he'd been correct or maybe just lucky. Getting himself a Dr.Pepper, he leaned up against one of the walls and waited, eager to hear where people wanted to go. Personally he was leaning towards a camping trip, but he was open to anything. Bobbing his head to the song playing, he began snapping his fingers soulfully. Hopefully Alina would show up so she could do all the talking.
Eugene Gregory
Eugene Gregory

SCA Cash : 43
ODIOSIS CELEBRATION Spring10

Back to top Go down

ODIOSIS CELEBRATION Empty Re: ODIOSIS CELEBRATION

Post by Tala Raven Everit Tue May 14, 2013 5:48 pm

"A party? A party! A wonderful idea a party!" Tala sang, in the tune of the song in the Jester about how he became a jester.

She was currently fixng her dress in the mirror, smoothing out wrinkles and hoping she looked alright. They had won! She could barely believe it. She'd simply done the best she could, and was happy it'd paid off. Now she was looking forward to going and saying hi to everybody, congratulating whoever else had participated, and figuring out where they'd go for their end-of-year trip.

Giving herself one last look in the mirror, she silently went over her 'costume'. Her hair was brushed for the occasion, now falling down her back in tangled waves. Her outfit seemed to her to be typical schoolgirl, nothing special, but she loved it. A blue and white dress that went half-way down her thighs, along with a red, white and blue belt. She felt positively french!

After giving a nod of approval and glancing one last time in the mirror, Tala twirled around and danced out of her door. She headed along the hall, down the stairs, then turned to look at the lounge door. Pausing slightly, she fixed her dress once more, brushed her fingers through her hair, then straightened up and took a deep breath. She elegantly floated forwards, opening the door to the lounge quietly.

Seeing everything - the decorations, the food, the music, the pizza (which inclueded her favorite, Hawaii) - she fought to not squeal. Instead she slowly turned in a full circle taking it all in, a delighted smile on her face.

"Oh, thank you Eugene!" she exclaimed, running over to him and giving him a bear hug. "It's aboslutely perfect!"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaris Bishop Thu May 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Amaris was excited about the winning and even more excited about the party that Eugene was throwing, She found her way to the lounge and what she laid her eyes on was something of amazement. Wow, Eugene! Way to go! It's so nice and--Ooh! I smell pizza!! with a grin on her face, she threw her purse on the couch and headed for the Pizza's.

After piling 3 pizzas on her plate and grabbing a pepsi. She plopped down on the couch and looked at the other girl who was in there, She'd guessed it was Tala. Yeah, I totally agree, You really outdid your self.. she gave him a compliment and started to eat her pizza.

Finishing up the first slice, she would take a sip of her Pepsi and hold in a belch, it wasn't lady like to do that. Especially in public. So, what'd you guys have in mind for the trip?
Amaris Bishop
Amaris Bishop

SCA Cash : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Elizabeth skipped into the lounge area. The scent of pizza had guided her there. She was always where food was. Quickly, the Brit grabbed a few slices of pizza, stuffing them down her throat, then joined the rest of the group that was there. A few people had already arrived, but the lounge was mostly empty. She quickly entered the group. They were supposed to be her friends, right? "I personally think going to an amusement park would be awesome. A little cliche, but my school never got to do it. Plus, cool rides!" Elizabeth stated after Amaris had brought up the subject. She didn't want to be blunt, but she loved going to theme parks and the like. Plus, her newly made friends would most like enjoy it as well.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

SCA Cash : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Debby Chevon McTum Thu May 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Debby walks into the lounge. She followed the rocking tunes there. The room looked awesome! There were so many different things to look at. "Looks nice." she said picking up a plate, took 2 slices of pizza and a sprite. She walked in just as Elizabeth was suggesting they go to an amusement park. "Eh. An amusement park would be fun. As long as it has water rides so we can all get soaked!"
Debby Chevon McTum
Debby Chevon McTum

SCA Cash : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Fri May 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Deva's head shot out from around the corner when she heard amusement park. "That would be so much fun" she smiled. Not knowing a person in the room, Her eyes shifted insecurely before she rushed off to a corner.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

SCA Cash : 38
ODIOSIS CELEBRATION Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Fri May 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Bella walked into the lounge, smiling and looking cute as usual and looked around and saw all of the odiosis kids. Being the nice person she is, she said, "Hey guys, I'm Bella. I heard about the meeting and wanted to come! I think we should maybe go to the pool or a water park or if that's too expensive. The...zoo?" It sounded kid-like to go to the zoo but she wasn't really good at doing this.

After walking over to the couch and grabbing a slice of pizza, she smiled at Eugene. He's kind of cute for a nerd. , she thought to herself as she spoke up. "Hi....uh....mysterious boy. I was thinking maybe we could go out for some......", she was gonna say pizza but then since they were eating it, she decided to say, "Coffee..? Or chicken?" She actually had no idea that he was in college.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

SCA Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Eugene Gregory Sat May 18, 2013 3:03 am

He was a bit surprised as Tala hugged him, but he hugged back. "W-well we wouldn't have won without you. Y-you were great." Eugene couldn't help but smile as he saw everybody seemed to be enjoying the little celebration he'd put together. He was glad he'd ordered the variety of pizzas as well since it seemed their was a large range of preferable types among the Odiosis house. He wondered where all the guys were though, and made a mental note to count how many were even on the roster.
As people began throwing out some ideas, he wrote them down on a medium sized whiteboard he'd brought from his room. This would be a democracy for sure, he hoped to never do a repeat of his actions for the Quiz Off. He gave smiles and thumbs up to those who were thanking him and commenting on the food or decorations. One girl seemed to confine herself to a corner, and he made a mental note of that as well. He wasn't going to bring it up or ask about it though, as he could relate to the nervousness, if that was in fact the cause.
Eugene wrote amusement park, water park, camping and zoo on the board, leaving more room for any other suggestions.
"If you have any ideas, feel free to wr-write them down or tell m-me." He announced, trying extra hard to not stutter and to steady his voice. As a girl began speaking to him, it was only instinct that he looked behind him to make sure she was indeed talking to him. The confusion at being called mysterious was clearly shown on his face, but he didn't interrupt her, and instead raised an eyebrow when she suggested chicken.
"U-uh, that sounds good. Coffee, chicken, either or b-both." He gave a smile, one that actually more genuine than nervous.
Eugene Gregory
Eugene Gregory

SCA Cash : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Maria Davenport Sat May 18, 2013 10:53 am

Rayne had heard that odiosis had won the quiz off and as a result, were able to decide the school trip. On the announcements bulletin board in the school, she had read that they had maybe planned some trips along the lines of Disney Land or something like that. Even though they couldn't go to Hawaii, Disney Land would be sort of cool to go to but she also had something else in mind for that. This day couldn't get any more better for her, except she needed to be more social.

Rayne entered the lounge, smiling her cute smile and said, "Hey guys, I'm Rayne and I got here a few days ago. I'm still kind of new but I look forward to suggesting with you all. You guys seem like cool and nice people and I'm not the one to judge so, let's get this thing started! Even though...I think you started already. I'm a horrible comedian. So..maybe we can try Great Wolf Lodge? Or Ocean City, considering we don't have to take a plane depending on whichever one we would be able to go to?" She was prone to suggestions and took a small slice of pizza and sat down on the couch, waiting for anyone to say something.
Rayne Maria Davenport
Rayne Maria Davenport

SCA Cash : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 18, 2013 6:52 pm

"Aw thanks! I just did my best, really," she replied, giving Eugene a thankful smile.

Spying some cherry tomatoes and mozarella on toothpicks, Tala made her way over to one of the tables, waving hi to Elizabeth and Bella as she did. After finding a paper plate and piling it high with her absolute favorite toothpick dish, she swirled around, walked over to the couches, plopped down next to Elizabeth and joined in the discussion.

"I, for one, agree with anything that has to do with water,"
she commented, looking at their list so far. "I'd love to go to one of those water parks, where you can come early one day, spend the day there, stay over night, then leave the next after another day full of fun! Not to mention, it will be summer then, so water park really does sound like a good idea."
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Tue May 21, 2013 8:50 am

"So, I think we all have agreed on water and lots of it. We just need to find a location, and I leave that duty to the Americans, seeing as I have no idea where the bloody hell anything is here." Elizabeth laughed, reaching over Tala and grabbing another piece of pizza. She threw the piece into her mouth, then stretched her legs across Tala's lap. "I say the Water park and or Amusement park with water park attached, which by the way sounds like a good idea, should be somewhere warm. Like, Michigan?" she simply shrugged and munched on her food.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

SCA Cash : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Wed May 22, 2013 6:12 pm

She had to contribute if she wanted to be remembered. While the others were talking Deva was on her phone searching for water parks. She didn't really know of any in California, since she's been in Arizona all her life. "Uhmm...Raging Waters..." Deva loudly mumbled. "Orr Soak City? They're both water parks in Cali..." That was pretty much all she could find in one given google search and they both looked really fun.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

SCA Cash : 38
ODIOSIS CELEBRATION Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 am

"It would be cool if like we stayed in a hotel. Like King's Dominion! It's an amusement park and they have hotels there. It could be like a week stay or 3-day stay or however long we can stay depending on the cost. I know it will be expensive but this is SCA, we can do anything! Except for Hawaii. We cannot do Hawaii.", Bells said, looking at everyone in the room.

"We should do Raging Waters. I heard it's better rides but in Soak City, you get wet more. I vote for the better rides.", Bella had said before pulling out her phone too. She searched for hotels near King's Dominion and a bunch popped up. She swiftly said, "If we go to King's Dominion, there will be a bunch of hotels waiting for us. The cheapest one is, The Clearwater Hotel. For the people who are graduating, the trip would maybe cost....."

She looked at her phone. "A thousand bucks? All together. Because the adults have seperate costs from kids. 17 & under is kids for them and 18 & up is adults. Luckily, not too many college kids passed so that made it cheaper.", She said, cheerfully. Bells felt like she was actually helping out and not being ignored for once.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

SCA Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 8:37 am

"Yeah, you Americans take over from here!" Tala affirmed, happily munching on cherry tomatoes and mozerella. She eyed Beth's legs on her lap, wondering if she should bother pushing them off. Then, realizing they made a fine table, she shrugged and put her plate on them, before continuing. "Nikki's told me she's good with an amusment park. One with roller coasters and so on. So I think Deva's ideas are pretty much perfect!"

"Well, let's go with Bella's plan, then,"
she consented after listening, giving Bella a thankful smile. "Looks like she's already got everything planned out!"

"All in favor of Raging Waters and King's Dominion?"
Tala called out, raising her hand.
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: