Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that made a difference in your life.

Go down

Things that made a difference in your life. Empty Things that made a difference in your life.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Simple. Put up something that has made a difference in your life. Doesn't matter how big, small, short, long tall, whatever. Just put it up. I'll go first.

Two things that have made a big difference in my life are my parents. Espically my father. My parents may have split up when i was just a baby, but i love my parents with all my heart, they mean the world to me and i couldn't imagine a single day of my life without them. My father and i have been through a lot together and i don't ever want to see anything happen to him. For example, when i was 7 i had to have surgery on my hip, that was one of the scariest moments of my life, but being a kid i didn't show it. I had to be a tough man right? Well i was scared to death on the inside. But my father stayed at the hospital with me all night and day for three days, didn't leave my side once. Even to get something to eat. Me and my father are really tight. My mother is very important to me as well. I grew up as a momma's boy and i still am. I'll admit that to any person that asks me. I love my mother with all my heart. She has done nothing but give give give to me. I thank her every time i see her. She was the reason i have my life. And i love my mother for it. I've had a good life. My parents are everything to me, and i wouldn't trade them for the world, even though we've had our fights. Still wouldn't trade them. Ever.

Now it's your turn. What are you thankful for, what had made a difference in your life?

Back to top Go down

Things that made a difference in your life. Empty Re: Things that made a difference in your life.

Post by Veronica Fuentes Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:55 am

eyesight.music.oxygen.elbows.ears.music.darkness.nighttime.tastebuds.music.family.food.vehicles.animals.music.nonamericanfood.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
Things that made a difference in your life. Sprsca10

Back to top Go down