Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!!

3 posters

Go down

ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!! Empty ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

hERES just a thought... how about we all advertise.. like on a rp site... if we do this we will get a ton of members.. but we just all need to do it. Pls dnt ignore ths message... becase the more we just sit here the more bored ere gonna get. we all know we need mre ppl on ths site. so why cant we just go all around to site we knw and advertise... like the rpg directory is where i go... just go aniiwhere, but dnt spam cuz tht will look bad but please u guys reply at least nd say u will advertise... k thx.. bye

Back to top Go down

ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!! Empty Re: ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!!

Post by Maci Feldman Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am

Yeah, we seriously need to do this. Speaking of which, we need to have a fundraiser, and there should be a prize for the person who recruits the most people, like 200 SCA cash.
And there should be like extra on the registering thing, that lets the Admin know who recommended them here.
Maci Feldman
Maci Feldman

SCA Cash : 47

Back to top Go down

ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!! Empty Re: ADVERTISEZ!!!! <<<<<< READ READ READ!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 am

yeah tht would be so cool. Like who can recruit the most members !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:41 am

That would be a good idea but I read that there is suppose to be a big update in the process of being complete so it would probably be best to wait for that to finish before trying to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 am

I agree however seeing as how the forum is not yet complete it wouldn't be a good idea to bring in to many people all at once and course with active members comes those hoards of members who go inactive the minutes after they sign up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Santiago Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 am

i agree and then later when the site is done we could make a facebook page for sca
Sasha Santiago
Sasha Santiago

SCA Cash : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Yup... when did kuduh say she wud be back?? bcuz i thought classes strted today or sumtime, but hes not on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 am

Sorry for the delay. Im here now. & I will reschedule everything soon. Really sorry for everything. But i agree that everyone should advertise. I would really appreciate it. & I think we would see a huge increase in members if we all did a part in advertising instead of just me.
So if you guys want to make this into a contest then im for it Smile
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 pm

so is that a yes or no? we have sme new members in lately thank god Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:03 am

It's a yes.. i will post it as a competition soon Smile
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 pm

I've already posted on a couple of the advertisement boards on other roleplay forums mostly the top forums about Sunny Coast Academy and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks for that Smile
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:12 pm

No problem at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Santiago Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:24 pm

we should make a fan page like on twitter or smthin
Sasha Santiago
Sasha Santiago

SCA Cash : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:26 pm

That does sound like a decent idea however that would be done when all of the Forums big updates are complete and we have a lot more members but your idea will be taken into consideration thank you for suggesting it Sasha.

-Moderator Kenton Guilford

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah sasha that sounds really good and really exhausting. Lol running this forum is hard enough. Maybe kenton or you can be in charge of the twitter page. As of now i wont have the time to keep up one. But if kenton or someone wants to do it then thats fine with me Smile
Gwen Novak

Back to top Go down

Post by Maci Feldman Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm

I think the Twitter section was a very good addition to the forum.Smile
Its very funn
Maci Feldman
Maci Feldman

SCA Cash : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum