Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance moms!

5 posters

Go down

Dance moms! Empty Dance moms!

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 am

Throw your hands up! Anyone else watch Dance Moms. I'm a complete nerd when it comes to that show. I love dancing so I tell myself I can relate to that show when I really can't because even though I'm 20 and danced since about 12. Those little girls can kick my ass in a dance battle any day. So any other fans? Do you watch it for the drama?The dance? Or both?
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Dance moms! Empty Re: Dance moms!

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:38 am

Finally, I'm not alone! I love that show. I watch it for the drama. Their dancing is pretty good but the drama is much much better. Sometimes I just want to punch Abby through the t.v. screen. She's so mean! But sometimes she is right..
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

SCA Cash : 19
Dance moms! Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wilmerton Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

I've watched like...3 episodes of it & the last one I watched was one where the dance studio got a new girl right before a competition since one of their dancers was injured ( i think it was something with her leg..) & the other mom's were against the new girl and her mom.That episode made me dislike all of the dance moms because of how immature they were acting -_-
Isabella Wilmerton
Isabella Wilmerton

SCA Cash : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Novak Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 am

Punch Abby? haha. I love her, sometimes shes a bit harsh but I think it's all in good means.
The dance moms on the other hand are UGH! I agree ^
I remember that episode, they honestly act worse than their kids. ( In terms of maturity )
Ehh but that's reality tv for you lol.
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:55 pm

I get what your saying. The mom's disagree with everything Abby says! I'm sure she knows what she's doing people! They cause so many fights, You never see the girls fighting. It's always the moms. And sometimes they're way to mean. Like they keep bringing up the fact that Melissa slept with that guy. They keep throwing it in her face.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Dance moms! Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Adams Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Even though I hate to admit it I love the show ! XD It's always funny when the Moms and Abby get mad and have a screaming match. (Does anyone remeber the chair episode were Abby chucked the chair across the room?) Even though I do like the drama I always feel bad when Abby scream at the girls :/ It's almost annoying how at the start of every episode the Mom's are all like "I hate Abby" and "I'm going to leave the dance company" but by the end of it they're like "We would be nothing with out Abby" Jill leaves literaly every episode and then comes back. The Moms can also be a little harsh.... (I could ramble on and on about Dance Moms so I should probaly stop haha)

Penelope Adams
Penelope Adams

SCA Cash : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimistree Ares Elliot Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Yeah I remember that episode. It was because I Kelly, I think, didn't the stoppers on the chair for Paige. It wasn't that serious. But it's Abby. Did anyone see when Melisa told Abby she didn't like Maddie being in the duet with Kendall and then she told Jill that she didn't say that. Technically, she didn't. But still. And Cathy! My god, Cathy. She is such an instigator.
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Kimistree Ares Elliot

Dance moms! Sco10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Delaney Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:25 pm

I started watching it last week and I really like it! It's mainly for the drama, because I just find it really entertaining to see how the moms insult everything that isn't meant for their child and only their child.
Nikki Delaney
Nikki Delaney

SCA Cash : 21
Dance moms! Sco10 Dance moms! Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum