Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Prompt #002

+45
Nikki Delaney
Celestia Harlequine
Layla Stronghold
Annabel Lee Liddel
Ezra Lestat
Marvin Kent
Bambi Santiago
Chae Takamori
Kimistree Ares Elliot
Julianna Rivera
Hannah Miller
Faye Atticus
Imani Malcolm
Bay Garcia
Alexa Stratford
Kennedy Lana Harmon
Hunter Blake
aria paige bishop
Elena Valentine
Amaris Bishop
Lacey Diamandis
Cecilia Chershire
Cordeilia Lindsay Smith
Benjamin Stern
Lexi Bell
Eugene Gregory
Darren Oswald Garfield
Zoe Luxor
Deva Nicole Reese
Derek Baker
Sam Charleston
Karter Williams
Alina Jones
Veronica Fuentes
Jade Evans
Arianne Lleana Simpson
Elizabeth May Miller
Iris moon Bugem
Trey Star
Oliver Merdrano
Debby Chevon McTum
Elijah Reid
Nancy Stüne
Tanya Lortman
Gwen Novak
49 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Character Prompt #002 Empty Character Prompt #002

Post by Gwen Novak Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:44 am

SO like the last character prompt you will need to answer in character on each separate account you may have. This is how all other prompts will work. I will leave this one open for 2 weeks, so it should be enough time to get word out about the prompt and will give people enough time to save their characters, If a character does not reply they will be deleted. (Except for those who are away and have contacted me or posted about it) Simple enough?

WHERE & HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 2 YEARS? ( For freshman you will be 16. College kids will be 20. Do you think you'll be the same as you are now, better or worse. Do you think you'll still be at SCA? Please give me details and not a simple sentence. Remember each character must post separately.)

Last edited by Gwen Novak on Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwen Novak

SCA Cash : 1022

http://www.sunnycoastacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Character Prompt #002 Empty Re: Character Prompt #002

Post by Tanya Lortman Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 am

well in two years i will see myself as a junior in high school getting ready to go off to college my senior year. how i see myself in two years well i see myself getting better and maturing as each year go by. i think i will be still here at SCA cause this school as long as i been here have taught me alot and i got to meet some amazing people here that i wouldn't change for the world. i really love this school and the teachers and staff here are really nice. that is where and how i see myself in two years.
Tanya Lortman
Tanya Lortman

SCA Cash : 19

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Stüne Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 am

Where...? Anywhere but here. I hate this stinkin place. Full of pansies.
How. I'll be 20 and alone. Not much to look forward too huh? But.. If god does exist then maybe my prayers will be answered, and I'll find Spike ( hopefully not dead ) and..
I'll make him better. Just like Caroline made me better. We'll both get jobs trash our old selves , get married, and have kids, and live happily ever after. But that's neva' gonna happen. Because god doesn't exist and if he did, why would he answer to a prick like me.
Nancy Stüne
Nancy Stüne

SCA Cash : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Reid Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:48 am

In two years? Who knows who I'll be in two years.

Honestly, a crappy question like that doesn't make any sense to me. What matters is now, not tomorrow. What happens in the moment shapes whatever you'll be in twenty years. Sure, we all have our hopes and dreams but I know those would change too. I make mistakes. I make right choices. Who I will be in two years is a mystery.

Elijah Reid
Elijah Reid

SCA Cash : 43
Character Prompt #002 Au201210 Character Prompt #002 Crown-gold-icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 am

I think I'll be someone I'd never expected myself to be.

I don't know. The chances of me being the same are slim. I'm the type of guys who goes for new things, isn't afraid change and goes for what I want to do. I'll probably join as many sports teams I can and keep my grades up. It's the only way I could pay back to the people who made me who I am now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Debby Chevon McTum Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Two years from...now? Hmmmm... I'll be 16.. So, I'll be learning how to drive or getting my license. Hopefully. I'll be in the dating scene...hopefully. I'll be more mature and better prepared for life. Hopefully. I guess I'll be the same. You know. The same old boring little kid. But hopefully, things are different in two years. Hopefully, things are...'better'.
Debby Chevon McTum
Debby Chevon McTum

SCA Cash : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Merdrano Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Hmm, Truth is I could be anywhere in two years. I have no idea and can't tell you at this time but I can take a guess...

Two years from now I'll be 20 and possibly still here at college. Enjoying the easy simple life and making friends. Damn that sounds really sappy. Truth is hell knows where I will be in 2 years, I may actually be back on the road running from the cops, burning down houses, and doing what I do best. Only time will tell.
Oliver Merdrano
Oliver Merdrano

SCA Cash : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Star Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 pm

In two years? Hopefully I'll get that gorgeous blonde Sam to go out with me by then, I'll have that car I had my eye on since I got here, I'll have all the friends a guy could want, my dad will be proud of me and my mom will finally love me. If that doesn't work out then I see myself dead in the forest with a bottle of Vodka in one hand and a seriously fucked up love letter in the other.

Last edited by Trey Star on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trey Star
Trey Star

SCA Cash : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Most likely in 2 years Auden will be doing the same exact thing he is now. Dancing, he's the best at it so why would he ever think about stopping it brings in the money and keeps him entertained when he is bored. Overall that is good enough for him. Also Auden will still be keeping up with his schooling as he is now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris moon Bugem Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Two years.. Two years. I'd probably be 16 or 17 depends when you ask.

Probably have more visitor on my blog, bought a new kettle, joined a club like art club or dentition if Mr. Gibson ever forgets that nickname incident. I could of learnt an instrument by then like the tuba or cello. I don't know.. I just hope im not a Hot pink, biebliever cheerleader. If I am give me a sign.. like a bullet to the chest
Iris moon Bugem
Iris moon Bugem

SCA Cash : 49
Character Prompt #002 Sprsca10 Character Prompt #002 Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Where do you see yourself in two years?
"I have no idea where I see myself tomorrow. Ideally, I'll know more people, I'll have some more friends. I will finally get an A+ on a history test! I'll be in the arms of an amazing person who loves me for me. And, I'll try to have a little more fun here. Maybe one day, I'll be good at what I love most?"
-Elizabeth
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

SCA Cash : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianne Lleana Simpson Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

2 years? 2 years isn't a lot of time to me. So I'll most likely be the same. Maybe I'll have a degree in something. Maybe I'll finally start confronting my issues instead of saying I'm fine. Maybe I'll be in an asylum wearing a stray jacket. Yeah, I think that suits me best. I mean I am a danger to myself and others. I intend to do the first two. I really want to make my daddy proud. So maybe I'll be doing that. In 2 years, I honestly don't know what will be going on. But I do plan on making my dad proud.
Arianne Lleana Simpson
Arianne Lleana Simpson

SCA Cash : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Evans Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:08 pm

well in two years i see my self on boardway as a famous actress/singer/dancer and traveling the world. how i see myself in two years is that i will settle down get married and have kids with a wonderful husband and a nice home. i think i will be the same at age 20 and yes i think i will still be here.
Jade Evans
Jade Evans

SCA Cash : 17
Character Prompt #002 Spring10

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Fuentes Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:34 pm

2 years. Dead. I see myself dead. Kidding.
Still here I suppose? Neither of my parents want or need me. So yeah, probably still here. Probably drinking myself to oblivion or dying of lung cancer. I don't know to be honest, I'll be a little optimistic and say I'll be more stable and happy.
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Fuentes

SCA Cash : 121
Character Prompt #002 Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina Jones Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:54 pm

In two years, I'll be a twenty year old, no longer within my teens. I hope to maybe .. KNOW what I want to do by then. I've still yet to decide if I want to be a therapist or a biologist. In two years, I hope to have deserted my memories of my old home entirely and to be the happiest I've ever been. In two years time.. I am hoping that I'll still be here for some odd reason. Two years.. in two years. Such a long such a short time. I just hope I can live up to one of my goals.
Alina Jones
Alina Jones

SCA Cash : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Karter Williams Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 am

In two years I see myself at the school still, helping all the kids. Hopefully in two years they won't need me as much but high school will be high school so I'm here to stay!
Karter Williams
Karter Williams

SCA Cash : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Charleston Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 am

In two years I see myself with a job and a car! Hopefully I'll get an internship at the hospital or something or I guess at a fast food place that is where most teens work but I can dream! Hopefully I'll have a lot of friends and of course I'll still be at the academy, it would be lovely.
Sam Charleston
Sam Charleston

SCA Cash : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Baker Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 am

In two years I see myself in the playboy mansion! I'm kidding but that would be great! I see myself being a stud, all the ladies will love me because I will have a car and everything! I'll finally have a queen at my side and I will have won the throne of Jesteria! My LARPing will obviously be through the roof.
Derek Baker
Derek Baker

SCA Cash : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am

Better? I mean how long does it take to mend a broken heart. I hate myself for being so stupid and gullible. I'll be over him, and hopefully smarter next time. I still want to be here. I still like it here. I'll be 16, and that means I could officially drive. So I have to study hard if I ever want my dad to get me a car. Things will be better when I'm 16. Much better.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

SCA Cash : 38
Character Prompt #002 Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 am

Two years from now? Hmm..

Hopefully not in jail. Just kidding, but seriously hopefully not in jail. Hopefully still with Auden, but i want to improve myself. Maybe within that two year lifespan I'm willing too. I'm doing okay job right now of improving... kinda

Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

SCA Cash : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Oswald Garfield Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 pm

In two years I'll be in jail because of my kleptomania, or running from the law as wanted badasses with my bro Derek, or still in school and selling my photography.
Darren Oswald Garfield
Darren Oswald Garfield

SCA Cash : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Eugene Gregory Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm

In 2 years I see myself here, going strong in college with a job, some friends and if the stars are aligned in my favor a girlfriend perhaps.
Eugene Gregory
Eugene Gregory

SCA Cash : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Bell Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

In two years, I'll be somebody important.
Lexi Bell
Lexi Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Stern Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:39 am

In 2 years, hopefully I haven't flunked out of school and haven't changed a bit. Frankly, I really like the way I am now. Except for the whole driving thing, I can totally get on board with that.
Benjamin Stern
Benjamin Stern

SCA Cash : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordeilia Lindsay Smith Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:12 pm

What kind of crap question is that? In two years I see myself exactly the way I am now, just.... older. Yeah, I like the sound of that.
Cordeilia Lindsay Smith
Cordeilia Lindsay Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next