Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum & Peaches | Sam?

2 posters

Go down

Platinum & Peaches | Sam? Empty Platinum & Peaches | Sam?

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Deva wasn't too happy with the new dorming system, she liked her old roomie, she was cool and down to earth and they were actually starting to become friends but life just had to mess things up as soon as they started getting good. What if her new roomie was preppy and read girly magazines while doing her nails and said "as if" at the end of every sentence. Deva shivered at thought. She'd rather see james' disgusting pig face again than deal with a prep. Or maybe not...

But what if she was cool? Deva decided to be open minded about it, and not try to jump to conclusions. Entering the new room it was pretty similar to her old dorm, small and white. She was just so ecstatic to decorate all over again. But it would have to wait, Deva dropped her things to the floor and slid them under her new bed. She didn't feel like organizing right now. It was too hot, and it didn't sound interesting at the moment.

So she grabbed a bag of cheez itz from her back pack along with her laptop and flopped to her bed waiting for the arrival of this mysterious roommate.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

SCA Cash : 38
Platinum & Peaches | Sam? Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Platinum & Peaches | Sam? Empty Re: Platinum & Peaches | Sam?

Post by Sam Charleston Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Sam was so excited to move into her new dorm. Her last roomie had like fallen off of the face of the earth, which was sad. Sam had been so lonely, and she was already prepared to attack her roommate with kindness. Last time she brought cupcakes, but this time called for a full on cake, and don't forget about the sparkling cider. "Hello!" She exclaimed. Walking into the room with the stuff in one hand and a bunch of cosmo magazines in the other, Sam put the stuff down on a table. She looked over at the other bed, and saw her roommate eating. Sam wanted to get a picture of the two for her scrapbook and the bulletin board she would be hanging up, so she opened one of her bags but nail polish bottles scattered all over her bed. Finding her camera, she quickly went over to the other girl's bed. "I brought cake and cider for us to celebrate! Also if you don't mind I would love to get a picture together."
Sam Charleston
Sam Charleston

SCA Cash : 60
Platinum & Peaches | Sam? Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Damn burn book website was so mean sometimes, Deva followed along on her laptop as some boy and girl argued. It was pretty sad really how no teachers knew about this stuff, it's like bullying and someone could really get hurt, but as depressing as it was it was still interesting to find out whats going on around campus.

She was scrolling through the pages even returning to the one that was posted about her a few days ago when she heard a cheerful "Hello" from inside her dorm. Deva's head shot up as she saw a blonde haired girl with Cake and stuff walking inside the dorm, was this her roommate? She looked..nice? That cake looked nice. Deva thought wiping the crumbs from her mouth. Deva continued to stare not really realizing how nosey she looked, she watched as magazines and nail polish hit the girls bed and Deva's open mind had closed. Ew, was all she could think, there's no way.

Deva didn't say anything after that, not even a hello back. She just turned back to her laptop and figured she would mind her business. Why am I being so judgmental? Maybe she just likes magazines and nail polish. I mean what girl doesn't, but she smiles alot, thats creepy, or is it? Maybe shes just happy. I wish I was happy.
Deva sighed and continued scrolling through the site when the girl started to approach her bed.
"I brought cake and cider for us to celebrate! Also if you don't mind I would love to get a picture together."
Deva looked up at the girl a bit weirded out, but cake sounded so good right now. " Umm okay... But what are we celebrating? & Sorry I don't like to take pictures", she said sort of squirming back to the wall. What did she want a picture for? To put me in that evil burn book. Not a chance.

Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Charleston Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:41 pm

"We're celebrating our room! And our soon to be new friendship!" She said, pouring the cider. She even got fancy glasses for the occasion, it was just necessary. Sam was kind of sad that she didn't want a picture, but she knew she came off really strong to people. Putting her camera on her table, she began to take out some of her stuff. She was just trying to find all of her decorations, because boy were there a lot. She had always loved looking for ideas on tumblr, and she knew there was the whole "hipster room and fandom room", but Sam always combined the two. Pulling out some colorful Christmas lights, she put them at the end of her bed as she took out a ton of posters. "The cake is in four parts, one part is vanilla, another chocolate, another red velvet, and another confetti! It goes in a clockwise order." She said with a smile. "You can have the first piece." she had almost forgotten to put the plates and forks out, but thankfully remembered in time. "Also I have enough Christmas lights to cover Germany so if you want any feel free to help yourself." She said with a grin. "Oh and I'm Sam!" She was already putting up her bulletin board, and even though it had hardly any pictures she was so proud! She had a few of her and her family, but most of them was her and her brother. It always took her hours to decorate because she never knew which poster to put where. Finally deciding, she put her Sherlock poster right above her bed, because I think we can all say Benedict is pretty fab. Her bed was a complete disaster as she began to take out more and more stuff, but with her organizing skills it would all be a-okay soon. "Save a piece of red velvet for me will ya." She said with a laugh.
Sam Charleston
Sam Charleston

SCA Cash : 60
Platinum & Peaches | Sam? Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Celebrating our room? Was that really something to celebrate...? "Uhmm alright." Deva said with a weak smile. She sat up and watched as the girl took out some things, decorations, Christmas lights, and utensils.
Despite the fact that she talked as much as her sister, Deva sorta liked this girl. At least she wasn't THAT preppy and would be trying to give Deva a makeover by now.

"Thank You" she smiled as she was offered the first piece of cake. She grabbed a plate and fork and dug into the chocolate portion of the cake. It looked really good , like the cakes her grandma would bake. I wonder if she made this herself? After returning to her bed Deva wasted no time with the cake, it was so moist and chocolatey. She spilled a few crumbs here and there, but didn't mind.
"Mhmm" Deva would say tuning in every once in awhile. before the girl introduced herself.
She swallowed her last bit of cake before introducing herself as well. "Deva, thanks for the cake" This time she gave a full smile. It was pretty sweet of her to bring cake and share it.

Deva continued to watch as Sam put up some decorations, she would join her but her stomach was hurting now from eating too much, so she just lazed around on her bed and watched. Sam was pretty good at decorating. Maybe she'd take some pointers.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum