Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to Dance?{Open}

2 posters

Go down

Care to Dance?{Open} Empty Care to Dance?{Open}

Post by Kayla Miller Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Glitter was a necessary accessory. That was Kayla's one rule: Glitter was a must. As a girl raised in the south, she learned to crave the city lifestyle where glitter was in the norm. She knew that she broke each of the lords rules, but she was born a sinner. It was in her nature. Everyone was a sinner anyways, so why not have fun while sinning? Dancing, body paint, and being with dudes was the way to go. You only live once, of course. So why not make the best of it? But Kayla wasn't looking for another one night stand tonight. She was looking for something much more, interesting.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller

SCA Cash : 2

Back to top Go down

Care to Dance?{Open} Empty Re: Care to Dance?{Open}

Post by Ukyo Clemintine Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Ukyo wanted to get a taste for everything in the area. Every beautiful sight. Every lovely smell. Every amazing sound.
Now, if you wanted to go to a place for lovely smells, Jynx nightclub might not be it. However.. beautiful girls? Gorgeous guys? Great sounds to move to? The nightclub was the most perfect place to be. Walking into the club feeling confident, Ukyo looked around. He breathed in the beauty with his eyes. His brown eyes then landed on a girl, with tons of glitter. This would be the one to talk to here. He could feel it. He could see it in the way she sparkled, in her bright blonde hair. He walked over to her, and, feeling overly confident in himself, wrapped an arm about the girl's waist, and moved his lips towards her ear, "Why hello there fairy princess," he said.
Ukyo Clemintine
Ukyo Clemintine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Wed May 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Kayla shuttered at the velvety voice in her ear. Her lips turned into a grin. She turned to face him, shocked at the beautiful face. Nothing this pretty usually approached her. "Heyyy boy!" she laughed over the music, wrapping her arms around his neck. She began dancing against him. This was the usual protocol for her, after all. Kayla gave him a little wink, then returned to her dancing. Her dance was of course not too intense, just light fun. She wasn't in the mood for any play tonight. For once she was actually excited to wake up without having to walk home and remember nothing from the night before. "I don't think of myself as a princess. A succubus, perhaps?"
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukyo Clemintine Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 am

Ukyo smiled at the girl, as he put her hands on the girl's hips delicately, allowing her to dance against him as he'd keep her steady, the sound of the music blaring against his ears, and the heat from the people around him causing him to glisten. He looked at the girl, with an "innocence" in his eyes, as he would listen to her voice. It was the voice of a fellow charmer, he could tell. He could also tell this girl was a charmer, just because of how the girl moved.
"Hmn..perhaps princess of the succubi?" Ukyo whispered, in a practical purr against the girl's ear.
Ukyo Clemintine
Ukyo Clemintine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Kayla smirked to herself. This boy wasn't prepared to get shot down? Darn, she was in the mood to make him sweat a little bit. "Not princess, that is far too sweet. Too innocent. A demon. A bad girl. Now that's me." she purred, her fingers tracing his jawline seductively. Two could play at the dirty game. Her goal was to make him suffer, to make him want her even more. Dangle the prize in front of him a bit. "Now, would you like to see how the bad girl plays?" she gave him a sexy pout, looking innocent for a moment. She felt so dirty, so crazy. But it was fun to be like this every once in awhile.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukyo Clemintine Wed May 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Ukyo chuckled at the girl. She was something... else alright. But, she was putting up a pretty good game in his opinion. "Fine.. I'll relent for now. But you are one sexy devil if I must say," Ukyo purred. His hands held her even more tightly to him. "And what might your name be?" If he was going to play, he might as well know the name of his toy.

(ooc: Finally. Dx Sorry)
Ukyo Clemintine
Ukyo Clemintine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 pm

"Who here says we need to know names? Names are so unnecessary. But, if you must know, I am Kayla." Kayla laughed lightly. "But I want to hear more about you, pretty boy. Care to spill?" Her fingers traced his chest as she spoke. She peered up at him with a grin.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukyo Clemintine Wed May 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Ukyo smirked, mentally storing the name away for future reference. Because he totally planned to see this beauty later on. Part of Ukyo really wanted to kiss her, but he always wanted to savor this. She was fun to dance with, and he had a feeling a kiss would ruin her beauty.
"Mm..well Kayla. Not much to know. Excluding that I think you look absolutely delectable," Ukyo said. "Ukyo by the way dear. Figured I'd trade mine for yours."
Ukyo Clemintine
Ukyo Clemintine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Wed May 22, 2013 10:19 pm

"Ah, pretty boy. You are pretty delicious yourself, sweetie." Kayla flirted back, batting her eyelashes. She danced with him for a few more moments, before growing bored. They might as well get a move on with this. "So, perhaps we should move this party somewhere a bit more....private?" She suggested, biting her bottom lip. She was expecting somewhere along the lines of a bathroom stall, but wherever he desired to go was acceptable for her.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukyo Clemintine Wed May 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Ukyo smirked. Was this dazzling creature.. dare he say...shy? He shook his head no, before playful almost biting at her. "Perhaps ..Oh blast it. Yes. Anywhere you want to go sweetie," Ukyo said, flashing his teeth. "These people bore me anyways. The only one who stands out is you my dear." Mentally, Ukyo prayed that line work. It usually had its desired effect, but ... one can never know. Girls similar to him were hard to judge.
Ukyo Clemintine
Ukyo Clemintine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller Thu May 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Kayla grinned and pulled his shirt in the most seductive fashion she could muster, leading him to the bathroom. She closed the door behind them, then turned to Ukyo. "Ah sweetie, I assume you know the drill?" she laughed, collapsing onto him. She kissed him on the lips, even biting his lower lip for good measure.
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down