Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed] Empty One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed]

Post by Cecilia Chershire Mon May 13, 2013 12:23 am

Cecilia sat at the retro counter, spinning this way and that on the stool. She loved places like this. Retro diners and such. It reminded her of when her grandmother and she would go on road trips. They'd order greasy burgers, and a bunch of fries. Cecilia smiled sadly at the thought. She hadn't thought of her granny a lot since arriving at SCA, however today the thoughts hit her like a ton of bricks. So, she thought going to a place that could serve up nostalgia would help. She was, right. Sort of. The service was sort of slow. Then again, it could be due to the fact she ordered four servings of fries, two burgers, two blts, and two teas. It was as if her Granny was with her again. The food would come sooner or later. Right? Cecilia thought back to the look of slight horror on the servers face when taking her order. He had asked her if she was sure she could handle it. It wasn't about "could" it was about "have to". One way or another, all that food would be eaten. She kept spinning, listening to old tunes that was probably playing on a jukebox somewhere.
"I miss you Granny...," she whispered softly, a few tears in her eyes. She fought to hold them back.

Last edited by Cecilia Chershire on Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

SCA Cash : 33

Back to top Go down

One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed] Empty Re: One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed]

Post by Zoe Luxor Mon May 13, 2013 2:05 am

Today annoyed Zoe considering the fact nobody wanted to come eat at this diner with her. Even though nobody wanted to come eat that wasn't going to hold her back from going. Walking into the diner she scanned the room, she saw the blue haired girl sitting on a stool. Zoe remembered a while back she met this girl, she just couldn't exactly remember her name. But she does remember that this girl found her attractive, Walking over Zoe took a seat next to the girl, Looking at the girls face Zoe could tell that she was crying. It was too quick for Zoe to walk away, "Whats wrong?"
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

SCA Cash : 84

Back to top Go down

One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed] Empty Re: One Wrong Move In These Blue Suede Shoes [Closed]

Post by Cecilia Chershire Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 am

Cecilia looked over and saw the girl she had met at the pizza place a while ago, Zoe wasn't it? What makes her think something is wrong? thought Cecilia. She blinked, and for the first time noticed the dampness on her cheeks. She had been..crying? Cecilia blinked some more, and flashed Zoe a small, fake smile. "U..uhm.. nothing. Onion fumes must have hit me," she said, trying to put on a cheerful voice. Of course, right then, the server came up and brought Cecilia the orders she had put in. Cecilia cursed softly under her breath. Zoe was going to know something was up now. More than likely, that Cecilia had been stood up. Which, in a way, Cecilia supposed she had been. Due to a little thing called death.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 am

Zoe studied the way Cecilia was acting, it was strange. She wanted stupid because Zoe did see her crying earlier. Zoe watched this girl franticly order her food. "You know you can talk to me. My whole personal life is online." It was sort of true. If Celiia didn't trust Zoe she didn't really care and she could understand
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Mon May 13, 2013 3:14 am

Cecilia looked at the food, two orders of everything. She picked up a fry out of reflex, nibbling on it but not tasting a thing. "I..it's nothing. I just miss my grandma..It's stupid," Cecilia said softly, looking at the food some more, remembering those days. Cecilia decided to hastily change the topic. "Y..you're Zoe right?.. We met before.. you wooped my bum at pacman..," Cecilia said, her mind not all the way there. She blushed, however, and looked at the table. The only thing Zoe was likely to remember was her blue hair.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Wed May 15, 2013 1:46 am

Zoe assumed the lady brought over two orders of everything for her and Cecelia. From the other basket of fries Zoe took one and ate it. She didn't realize how hungry she actually was. "I'm sorry. We go home soon. So you'll be able to see her." Zoe thought in the back of her head, what she just said, Maybe her grandma is dead?" Shaking the thought away, Zoe laughed a bit as she flashed back to the night in the arcade with Cecelia."Correct." She smiled, "I'll always remember you, you called me beautiful or gorgeous." Zoe didn't exactly remember, but she does remember Cecelia complimenting her highly. She went back to eating her fries.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Mon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Cecilia took a bite of a hamburger, the grease dripping down her mouth, the taste nothing. Usually she loved this stuff. She swallowed what she had, even though it felt like it stuck in her throat. She smiled softly at Zoe, nodding her head. But didn't continue that part. Instead.."Yay. You did remember me.. and I meant it. I don't lie," said Cecilia. Often, she thought. "Uhm...what brings you here..?"
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Fri May 24, 2013 12:16 am

Zoe looked around to check if they were not in a diner, "To eat of course, this is a diner" She laughed a bit at her joke. Zoe thought she was pretty funny, it was a mean joke, but hopefully Cecilia told the joke in a funny manner, "How have you been? What new?" It has been a while since Cecilia and Zoe first talked. After asking her that question Zoe order herself a strawberry milkshake.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

Cecilia blinked, too absorbed within her thoughts. Oh.. right, she thought. "I .. er. Sort of completely forgot I was in a diner..," Cecilia said softly, stumbling in her words. She mentally kicked herself. She needed to stop thinking and focus on the person right in front of her. "Uhm.. what've you been up to?" Cecilia asked. Her voice strained. She was trying to add some sort of.. curiosity? Emotion? Something to make her sound less like a shy robot, and more like a living breathing.. thing.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Fri May 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Zoe was use to Cecilia messing up and everything. There wasn't really nothing to tell her that was new because the burn book broadcast her whole lifestyle. It took her a while to think about "what was new." Then it hit her, "Instead of going on the graduation ship, I'm going to art school for he summer." Zoe smiled. She was sort of proud of herself, it wasn't everyday Zoe accomplished something like this. "What's new with you?" It seemed okay to ask the same question
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Cecilia's jaw dropped. She didn't know Zoe was an artist. "Th..that's awesome! I uhm.. didn't know you could art.." Cecilia said. She blushed, looking down and taking a bite of her hamburger. The news that Zoe had something exciting planned, somehow managed to make swallowing down the food easier. She was happy for Zoe, however a part of her felt a bit sad. There was one less person she'd know on the trip. "Uhm.. not much, I suppose. I made some friends.. But I'm probably going to stay at SCA during the summer," Cecilia admitted. Nothing was left in Oregon for her.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 1:11 am

Zoe smiled, "Thanks." Pausing, "Not a lot of people know i can draw." She loved having a secret talent. It seemed to shock people and she loved being full of surprises "Why don't you go on the graduation trip. I would go, but I'm going to art school this summer." Zoe milkshake came and she was really happy for a second about the drink. She actually forgot about the shake, "I almost forgot I ordered this thing." She took a drink out of the straw then dipped her fries into the shake and ate them.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Sat May 25, 2013 1:19 am

Cecilia smiled at Zoe, and looked straight at her when she next spoke, "Uhm..maybe you could show me some of your work sometime.. I love art." Cecilia soon blushed after saying this. "I..i mean.. uhm.. sorry. I just bet they're good." Cecilia nervously nibbled at some fries. Salt, salt helps calm nerves. Right? Or does it heighten it? Cecilia forgot. "Oh..forgot about it. I actually don't care if I go or not, but it might be fun." Cecilia's eyes refocused on her plate, sneaking quick glances at Zoe. When the milkshake arrived, Cecilia felt slightly relieved. Looks like the both forget things easily at times. --..."Y..you do that too? I mean. It's yummy,. but I usually add peanut butter also!," exclaimed Cecilia suddenly when Zoe began dunking her fries.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sun May 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Zoe hated showing off her work, but she wasn't going to be mean to a girl so nice, so Zoe smiled at her. "Sure, come by my dorm before I leave for summer." She watched how nervous Cecilia got and tried to light up the mood. "I would go if I wasn't going to art school for the summer. It seems fun." Zoe smiled again. Zoe continued dripping her fries into her milkshake. The fact Cecilia dipped her fries into her shake made her feel relieved, a lot of people thought she was weird for this behavior. "I never tried peanut butter, I tried Nutella once." Zoe laughed a bit.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Mon May 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Cecilia let out a little happy squeal. "Ohmygosh..Thank you! I bet they're brilliant! When before the end of the school year would be good?," Cecilia said in a rush. This bad day was turning into, quite a good day. She nommed on another fry. "Uhm..yeah. With peanut butter.. it just becomes sticky and gooey and yum.. Er. Is it good with nutella too? I only had nutella like.. once," said Cecilia. It was bugging her how she went back and forth with her outbursts. She was going to change that, hopefully.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Zoe laughed at the girl a bit about how happy she got from a simple answer yes. "Ummm" Zoe thought for a second and ate another fry. "How about this Friday?" She didn't think she had any plans for Friday, and showing her drawings off wouldn't take that long. Zoe mind switched back to the food ; "Its so good with Nutella, you have to try." Zoe smiled to the girl and continued eating
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Tue May 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Cecilia smiled. "W..what time? And you're in the Solus dorm right? I think I've seen you around there too," Cecilia ranted. She couldn't wait to see what ... beauty, dark beauty? Zoe produced. Food brought her to an even more hyper point. "I plan to. You should try peanut butter one day," she said smiling. Food and art. It was getting her somewhat riled, in a good way.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

This planning seemed more complcatied than it ended to be. Zoe didn't really have a set time.. "Just text me when you're available." Zoe smiled. Then took a pen out of her purse and grabbed a clean napkin on the table and wrote down her number and right underneath her name. Then slide it toward Cecilia. "Bring fries and peanut butter when you come." Zoe winked at her playfully, then laughed
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Wed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Cecilia smiled, delicately taking the napkin, and gently folding it. Trying not to make the fold job messy. For once, this actually worked out. "Okay.. Thank you Zoe," Cecilia said, her eyes crinkling slightly from her smile. When Zoe winked at her, she blushed despite herself. Really human reactions? she thought to herself. "A..and uhm. Okay! Will do!"
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Wed May 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Zoe watch Cecilia fold the napkin up carfully. She watched how much care she took of Zoe's number. Zoe laughed at bit at Cecilia's blushing, getting out of her chair, Zoe seemed as it was time to go, "You're a cute blusher." Zoe smiled at her and left the money on table for all the food, "Ill see you Friday." Zoe grabbed her purse and walked off
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Chershire Thu May 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Cecilia stared after Zoe, hiding her face behind her bangs as soon as Zoe left. She was so excited for Friday, to see Zoe's art. Was it going to be dark or light? Cecilia had no idea. What she did know was that, for once, the greasy food wasn't needed to cheer her up. Sitting, thinking, for about a half hour after Zoe left, Cecilia decided to box up her left overs to give to homeless people and paid for her food, leaving a tip.
Cecilia Chershire
Cecilia Chershire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down