Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

killin me|Elizabeth

2 posters

Go down

killin me|Elizabeth Empty killin me|Elizabeth

Post by Lynox Veal Sun May 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Lynox had just arrived in California three hours ago and he was looking for a couple of things to get into.
He had his skateboard in his hand and his heart on his sleeve. He wasn't much for making friends, just getting into trouble and causing it. It was dark outside and he wasn't old enough to get into the club, which reminded him to get a new fake ID made.

He headed over to a table in the middle of the club so he could see what all was going on around him. After 5 minutes of nothing but sitting and watching, Lynox got up and walked to the non-alcoholic drinks, the bar and got a coke. He saw a girl sitting not two chairs over with a piece of string in there hair. He couldn't help but smile.

Aye, You got, some..uh...string... he pointed to her hair.
Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

SCA Cash : 7

Back to top Go down

killin me|Elizabeth Empty Re: killin me|Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Elizabeth was spending the day wallowing. She wasn't wallowing for a specific reason, it was just for the sake of wallowing. She was in need of some alone time, and just a chance to forget everything. Her complicated feelings, the sadness, and just the overall boredom, as well as the homesickness. Going to Radioactive cleared her mind and reminded her of a simpler time. She sat at a bar and just thought for a few minutes, before being interrupted. The boy had commented on the string in her hair. She chuckled at him, as he seemed confused. "It's supposed to be there, I braided it in." Elizabeth laughed, then pulled at her hair to show the small strand of string. It was bright red with a bead tied at the end. The red was a small fashion statement that she'd picked up at the mall one day, and she had no intentions of keeping it there for long. It was just a cute little Elizashit thing.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

SCA Cash : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal Sun May 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Lynox stared at the girls hair as she explained that it was simply a fashion statement. Lynox could dig that. Cool. However, odd.. I'm Lynox he scooted to the girl and sat beside her. You're gorgeous you know.. he said as he took another gulp of his coke.
Lynox didn't know what he was thinking with this girl, not once did he feed a compliment to a chick, just his twin sister.
I haven't seen such beautiful eyes as yours, and your accent is a definite turn on..
he gave his famous half smile and touched his index finger to her cheek.
Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Elizabeth gave Lynox a crocked smile. "You think this is odd? I have an entire wardrobe that will scare the living daylights out of you. I'm Elizabeth, or Elizashit, or Beth if you prefer." Elizabeth chuckled and stirred her drink for a moment, listening to his empty compliments. She knew he meant none of it, as they always did. But she did need a break. Elizabeth had plans to enjoy her years at Sunny Coast, just as she had promised Oliver. So she took a jump. "I must say, you're quiet the cheeky little bloke aren't you?" Elizabeth did her best to give him a sexy smile, though it seemed more like a grimace when he touched her. She flinched at his touch, almost on instinct.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal Sun May 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Lynox pulled his hand away and drank more of his coke. Elizashit? Why is that a nickname he was curious. He ordered another coke and walked over to the dance floor not too far away. Come dance with me he called out over the loud music.
He was a dancer but he didn't know if she was or not so he just awkwardly moved his body and continued to drink his coke
Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 pm

"It's from the burn book. They made fun of my tendency to buy from thrift shops and garage sales, so I embraced the nickname." Elizabeth laughed as she walked onto the dance floor. She was a dancer, but more of a Broadway style. Dirty dancing wasn't her style, at least not anymore. But for the sake of fun, and for the sake of her own sanity, she decided to let loose. So she danced against him in somewhat of a casual way.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynox Veal Tue May 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Lynox shook his head as she explained her nickname. He was looking forward to getting into this burn book, he knew he'd get there eventually. Humans are bitches.. he yelled over the loud music. He was shocked when Elizabeth cam and danced against him, he could tell she was a dancer by the way she was dancing on him, he thought he could have some fun with this. He called to the DJ to change the music to something more up-to-beat.
He grabbed her hand and twirled her to face him, he nodded his head to give her the thumbs up to lead.
Lynox Veal
Lynox Veal

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth May Miller Sat May 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Elizabeth laughed lightly. "Humans are indeed 'bitches'," she chuckled as she continued to dance. Her dancing turned into a light sway, blushing slightly when he signaled for her to lead. She hated leading. It felt weird. Her previous boyfriend wasn't much one for dancing.
Elizabeth May Miller
Elizabeth May Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum