Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorta First Date | Auden

Go down

Sorta First Date | Auden Empty Sorta First Date | Auden

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Tala skipped down the cute cobblestone road, once again searching for hernow beloved coffee shop. She and Auden had agreed to meet there. After their talk in his dorm she'd gone off to change, since her clothes had been more throw-on-first-thing-I-find than first-real-date. It was currently two o' clock in the afternoon, a bright sunny day, perfect for skirts and light t-shirts and going to the beach. She was counting on having a quick coffee with Auden, then probably heading down to the beach for some summer fun.

Finding her way to the cute coffee shop, she opened the door, smiling as she heard the cute little jingle that came with the door opening. As she made her way to the table at the far left, right next to the window, she looked around to see how many people there. Considering the time, there weren't very many. After sitting down, she looked at the small menu, deciding she'd order some ice-coffee. She'd had that last in Switzerland, and was rather looking forward to having it again.

Tala looked up as she heard the door's bell jingle agian, hoping it was Auden. Just her luck, as it was. "Over here!" she called, waving to him.
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
Sorta First Date | Auden Spring10

Back to top Go down

Sorta First Date | Auden Empty Re: Sorta First Date | Auden

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Receiving a call a couple of days ago from Tala, setting up a date Auden was like psyched. He was actually going to see Tala again off of campus, it was going to be amazing they would have so much fun. Today was that day. Auden started his day by waking up showering and spiking his hair up. Putting on gangsta clothes fly shoes and even having a gold grill in his mouth. Auden literally looked like a sick ass gangster as he left his dorm room. People would stare at him as he walked through the halls, all he would do was his gangsta walk and show his bling to the babes as he went past.

Making his way downtown he finally saw Tala after once again so long. She looked beautiful today and Auden well he looked like a boned up thug. Walking up to her, his pants sagging so low that he had to hold them up, his cap tilted to the side, and his chains gleaming from the sun light he stopped in front of his woman. "Damn, girl it'z been lyke ages. Where ya been at. Either way it all cool yo. You gonna give yo pimp some suga or ya gonna leave meh hanging yo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Tala's eyes widened as Auden headed over to her. He was wearing... she wasn't really sure what he was wearing. Chains, gold bling... she was pretty sure she could see a dollar sign necklace somewhere amoung those chains. A cap, baggy clothes... she really wasn't sure anymore that this was her boyfriend that she was seeing.

'How on earth is he wearing those pants?' her inner voice asked. 'And hasn't he heard of these magical inventions called belts?'

'I hate to agree with you, but you have a point,'
she thought back. 'Seriously, what is going on with Auden.'

'Oh my gosh, you have to play along! Imagine how fun it'll be! I mean, you with your adorable skirt, ballerinas and cute top won't really match, but you have to at least try to talk like he is!'
the voice excitedly continued. 'We can totally trick him! Oh, this'll be great fun!'

'I'm never going to talk like that again!'
she thought, grimacing at the thought. 'Only time I did was that one time I got tipsy after watching that one show... No, it'll never happen again. Just... sh! I have to try to figure out what I'm going to do.'

'Fine!'
the voice replied, very huffy. 'But you're missing out on so much fun!'

"Hi sweety!" Tala exclaimed, ignoring her inner voice as she stood up to give Auden a hug. "Again, I'm sorry. I know I'm not around a lot. But I'm also trying to do my absolute best in school. You know I take all the EC classes and do any extra work projects that the teachers have for us. Not to mention I found a new singing teacher here in the States and I've been working on that aspect of my life a lot."

"You're no pimp! And I'd never leave you hanging, so, if by 'sugar' you mean a kiss, I'd be happy to supply that,"
she replied, a coy smile on her lips as she leaned forward and kissed Auden. It was a kiss full of passion, joy and basically just happieness to see him. They'd been apart for far too long.

"What's with the new look?" she asked as the finally finished kissing. "It's um... well... it's... um... different."
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:27 pm

"Nah, gurl, I be yo pimped out sugga daddy. In all honesty though I understand completely, you have a life that you need to attend to but I am in need your of your services, and not the sexual services the more um... Erm... Uh.... Well... Lets put it let this, I video taped your talent show performance and sent it to Xcel Talent Agency. The one that sponsors me and they are like interested in meeting you in person, to discuss possibly sponsoring you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Tala's mouth dropped open in shock at Auden's statement, totally stunned. He'd done what? Why? She didn't really actually want to be famous. She sang because she loved it, and liked to perform. But this... she didn't really know what this was, but whatever it was it worried her. And Auden's way of speech was still confusing her.

"Okay, put everything on pause for a second and sit down so you can explain,"
she exclaimed, sitting down, moving over then pulling him down next to her. "Why are you talking like this and dressed like this? We can discuss the video-sending thing later. I want to know what's up with you. And why did you film it? And send it to those people? I mean... why bother? They've already got you, they don't need me!"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Sitting down beside Tala at the table Auden listened to her talk. Truthfully she didn't sound happy at all about what he had did. However there was of course a reason why he had actually gone and done it. It was just something he needed to explain to Tala in hopes that she understood. "Well... I just decided to act a little strange today, seeing as how I've finally gotten to see you again after awhile. As for the tape, I know you aren't happy about it, you don't need to do anything about it if you wish. Just because they want to meet you doesn't mean you need to go. I gave them a copy of the tape because, My career has come to a stand still, I need a female dance partner, and well they've tried me out with many but I'm not compatible with any of them. They had then suggested to me that I find my own partner, record her then send it to them for judging if they felt she was good enough they would consider it. Truthfully your the only female dance partner I'm compatible with you should know that by now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Auden did feel bad for not telling her ahead of time but with everything that had been happening and with her absence there wasn't much time to do so. "If you don't feel that you can do it. It's fine, I'll just simply move through the couples dancing, back to solo and that will be that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 4:08 pm

"Oh," Tala replied, dumbfounded. She could just barely believe that someone wanted her, thought she was good. Her parents had never approved of her loving to sing and dance, saying she was far too smart to, and that smart people don't do stuff like that, so she'd never had much encouragement from home. But this... well... she didn't really want to get famous - she'd seen Auden do it, and it looked hard - but with Auden? That didn't actually seem half-bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound that say," she apologised profously, feeling terrible for making him feel bad. "I was just... shocked, that's all. I didn't expect it. It came as one huge, gigantic surprise!"

"But I accept!"
Tala replied, throwing her arms around Auden and giving him a kiss. "I think it'll be wonderful to dance with you! In fact, I can't think of a better way to spend my time. I'll still be able to sing, though, right?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:23 pm

The fact that she had excepted made Auden so happy, it was her after all that had taken all the dance classes with him and spent all of those times dancing with him. It was her that got him into dancing. So if anybody could feel the void it would be her and her skills. "I'm really happy that you want to accept this but you know you don't have to. If you did of course you would still be able to sing, it's one of your best talents after all. I just want you to feel comfortable and happy that is all. If you need time to think about this I'd understand, I wouldn't want you to jump into anything you wouldn't absolutely be sure about. Auden knew Tala loved dancing, it was one of her greatest passions and it was something she did best. She had a beautiful voice and just listening to her talk was enough to light Auden's life up. "Baby, you have a beautiful voice just listening to you talk lights up my life. Your beauty consumes me, and the fact that you have to have everything done practically perfectly is so adorable..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 4:31 pm

"No, I'm sure. I don't need to think about it. Auden, there isn't anything I can imagine that could be better than to spend my time dancing with you. I'd get to be with you all the time, see you loads, talk to you more than lately... It sounds absolutely amazing," she explained, gesturing with her hands wildly, as she was prone to. "Darling, I can't even picture it any different now. If I think about it, it just feels perfect! I can't wait to be performing with you! So... where do I sign?"

"Oh, thanks," Tala said, blushing as she looked down. She wasn't used to getting many compliments either. "Glad you think so. It's nice to know that you like my voice, and that someone likes my little quirks, like the fact that I'm a perfectionist."

As they were talking a waitress walked up the their table and asked what they'd like. "Oh, I'll have an ice-coffee, please," Tala was quick to reply. "What do you want, hun?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Pulling a large contract out his bag, Auden would slap it down on the table in front of Tala. "I'm glad that this will mean we can spend so much more time together, but I suppose you will wanna read the contract first, bunch of legal crap involved. It's really nothing that big, don't worry no parents signatures are needed, only yours." Truthfully Auden had no idea Tala would be this open to jumping on the bandwagon so fast without any consideration. It probably had to do with the fact that she would get to spend a lot more time with Auden then she normally did.

" I could spend all day, saying beautiful things about you but I'm not. I believe that it would be better that they all pop up at random times." Auden would watch as a lady showed up. Tala ordered first, Auden decided to order second. "I'll take a 54, large, extra cream please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm

"Good gracious that is one huge pile of papers," Tala commented, flipping through the many pages. "Babe, is it okay if we do this later? I want to have fun today, and this... Well, it's not totally my idea of fun. More like extremely confusing and long."

"Well, as someone once said, that would spice things up!"
she told him with a smile. "So, once we're done with our coffees, what do you wanna do? Show me around an arcade? I've played one weird game called Pacman there once... With these two friends of mine, Cecilia and Beth. But you could show me your favorite game. Or do you wanna go for a walk? Or maybe to the beach? Or... I don't know! Somewhere spooky, perhaps?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 1:13 am

Auden would take the contract and place it back into his bag for now. He just hoped he would remember to give it back to her at the end of the day. Today was their day and plus she had plenty of time to look over the contract and sign it at night or something. "Sure, you can I'll just hold onto it until later." Auden closed his bag and placed it back at his side as the coffee's were brought to them Auden quickly started taking his down, it wasn't hot it was actually cold, so it was pretty easy to drink. Auden just had to hope he didn't get a brain freeze in the process as they hurt like hell.

Tapping his fingers on the table as he drank he would start to think about what they could possibly do for the day. As nice as arcades sounded, Auden hadn't visited one in ages and he wasn't ready to now. A walk sounded nice, but that wasn't going to happen either, at least not yet. The beach, ah how it brought back memories, Auden had shared his first kiss with Tala in the water their it was a very special place for him. Plus, Tala was the sexiest girl Auden had ever seen when it came to filling a bikini. As much as he wanted to dream of that, the thought would stay inside for now as that wouldn't be happening today, instead it would be saved for the field trip, where Auden would get to spend every moment possible with Tala. As for a spooky place, Auden didn't see that happening as there wasn't a single spooky place in this city which was rather disappointing. "Alright, I don't think the arcade is quite an option today and talking a walking is something we will be doing anyways. The beach, girl how I love to see your Bodacious body in a bikini, and then most like get a really raging hard on and then it's like hanging there like a log in my pants and becomes very noticeable. I'm going to have to pass on staring at your sexy body as well, and surely you know that is rare. Plus, every outfit you wear makes you beautiful, and every time I see you it's just another chance for your beauty to truly consume me, until it swallows me whole and I'm in complete bliss. But, yes I am saving your sexy bikini body for the water park field trip when i can spend all the time in the world with you in every situation possible. As for spooky, I'd love that but, sadly Manhattan Beach doesn't have a single place that is even sorta scary or spooky...

So... I guess this leaves you wondering what we are going to be doing today since I turned down all of your ideas. Today our day will start by finishing these coffee's while I continue to tell you how much I love you and how grateful that you are mine and not someone else's. Then, after that we will head down to the Jinx club alleyway where I am sure, Domo the hobo's box house is placed this weekend, you have to meet him he's like seriously a riot. Don't worry, he doesn't bite. He keeps me company when you are not around. I have something for him in my bag so I have to deliver it real quick, then we will go on an adventure.. Our first date will be an adventure. Who needs regular dates when you are dating Auden Atticus, regular doesn't exist..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Thu May 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Tala smiled at the waitress and thanked her when she brought their coffee. Recieving hers with wide, happy eyes, she promptly began to gulp it, only slowing down when she remembered she was supposed to cherish such things. Therefore, she slowed down to look at her boyfriend.

Instead of weird, she found he looked rather cute in his new, comical outfit. Sure it was a little... unaudenish, but the gold made his eyes spark. That spark in his eyes made her really look into them. They weren't a soft green, like hers, but a striking, brilliant green. The way they shone in the slight rays of sun that filtered in through the shutters reminded her of an emerald. They sparkled in the same way. She could hardly believe she hadn't noticed them before, they were - in a word - exquisite. They encompassed lovely, charming, bewitching, alluring, dazzling and gorgeous. She sincerely doubted there were even enough adjectives that could properly describe them.

Auden started talking, discussing where they ought to go, which lifted the slight spell that his eyes had put over her. Smiling, laughling and elbowing him at the right times, she still kept her gaze on his eyes. Though, as she listened, she realized that he was complimenting her the whole time. Suddenly, she felt somewhat bad that she never, or rarely, said great things to him, and resolved to try to fix it.

"I know I don't really say how I feel about you, or what I think of you," Tala started, mostly fixated on the first part of Auden's speech. "But I love you, and find you amazing. You're always telling me how pretty I am, how smart, how talented... I feel like I should return the favor. I just suppose I'm better at these things with actions than words. I mean, you say you get turned on when you see me in a bikini? Hello, have you seen your body?! I mean... abs like yours make smart girls stupid. And by that, I mean not able to think logically whatsoever and it feels like there's a cloud in my brain."

"I just want you to know that I care for you,"
she continued, putting her hand over his. "No matter how little I'm around, how distant I may sometimes seem, or how little I say so, I love you. That's something that will never change."

"But on to a less serious note,"
Tala finished, finally moving her eyes away from Auden's. "Let's totally go see your friend! Hobo's can't be all that bad, not if you're friends with one. And I also totally agree with the adventrue idea. Shall we go into the Jinx club? I haven't danced in what feels like forever. And, if it's a karaoke bar, you can sing! You did promise me, that day on the beach. Remember?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:44 pm

"The Jinx Club? For starters, that club is 18+ you can't even get through the door without a proper id and the guard is rather intimidating. I thought you knew that club was out of bounds to our age group." Auden would wag his finger at Tala in one of those, I so disapprove of this course of action parental ways. "Luckily for you though, I will sing to you today, but not in some karaoke place, heck, I haven't even seen one of those around here before."

Before the real conversation continued Auden figured he would ask Tala a question only a girl could possibly answer. "So... Angelica's 19th birthday is coming up and I was wondering if you could help me decide what to get her. I'm leaning towards a dildo as a brush for that kind of activity can be so unsanitary I figured I would ask you seeing as how you are a girl. I mean you must have some experience with gift ideas or the situation I'm speaking of right?" Auden wasn't really sure that Tala was the right girl to talk about this kind of thing with, but Auden couldn't see himself walking up to some 18 year old girl and being like, "I don't know you but do you think i should get my sister a dildo for her birthday?" Auden knew that kind of thing so would not fly.

Auden would continue to listen to Tala talk as she spoke of his body and how his abs would make smart girls stupid. "Does that include you?" Auden would asked chuckling. Auden had yet to see Tala actually get dumbfounded by his abs maybe it didn't work on someone who was equally sexy as he was. It was, because of Tala, that Auden formed most of his habits and most of his hobbies were inspired by her as well. "I want you to know that, no matter where you are I know you love me, and would want nothing more then to be at my side as much as you possibly could."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 pm

"Sorry! I thought that was the one for sixteen on up! I swear!" she said, throwing her head back and laughing at her own silliness. "Well, you better sing! Can't wait to hear it. Who knows, maybe one day when you've gotten me all famous and such, we can dance and sing together. It's a pretty nice thing to imagine, isn't it?"

Tala just stared at Auden for a moment, quite shocked. Had he really just asked her that? Wow... she could hardly believe it. She, having grown up with boys, really for the life of her didn't know what one would get a girl who was turning nineteen. She, herself, would probably be good with the usual and whatever she'd be allowed at that age. Jewlry, artsy stuff, alcohol... but a dildo? She had barely an idea.

"Sorry, hun, but I don't really know," she replied, biting her lip apologetically. "I mean, she's turning nineteen! And she's a girl! Maybe... get her jewlry and a vibrator? She's your sister, shouldn't you know this?"

"Yeah it works on me!"
Tala exclaimed, giving Auden a oh-my-gosh-you-have-no-idea look. "Like I said, cloud in my brain. Can't think properly, can't talk (which for me is very, very weird), blush a ton, maybe gasp in admiration..." She let out a small laugh. "Have you really never noticed?"

"I know you love me,"
she told him, scooting closer to him and laying her head on his shoulder. "You say it all the time. But I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing it. Ever. You just make it sound so new each time, like you're realizing all over again every time you see me. It's cute."
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

"I was actually kidding about the whole birthday gift thing, I already got one picked out. I just really wanted to see what silly idea you would come up to substitute for the dildo." Auden knew that it was just one of those small subjects that broke the ice and kept the conversation going strong.

"I am pretty sure the Jinx club is 18+ Those who are younger just try to sneak in with fake id's and what not, but the bouncer will most def not let that happen anytime soon. I heard back in the day it was so easy to get into that club but not anymore. I don't find really find that it matters anyway." Auden actually had no interest in going into that club anyways, not until he was 18 anyways and that was a long way off.

"You know something, maybe I have been the one that has been completely oblivious this whole time because, not once did I actually notice that my body actually made you feel that way. I feel confident that I'm actually able to do something like that to you. I say, enough about that though lets get down to the matter at hand. We are going to make another stop before heading over to meet Domo. Moving towards the register Auden would pay for the drinks then taking his bag and Tala by the hand they exited the building.

"So... I know I promised I would sing to you and I'm about to, but just in a different way." Continuing to hold Tala's hand, Auden led her down to the piano store. Once inside he looked around. It's a beautiful place isn't it? Just wait here a second." Auden moved over to the front counter and started talking to the owner about something and within a few seconds the owner shook his head. Walking back to Tala Auden smiled, and took her hand. Alright... Let me lead you into the back, Auden lead her behind the counter into a back room filled with piano's and keyboards. it was clearly off limits to customers as there was a sign that specified it. Letting go of her hand Auden would sit down at the one of the keyboards and turn it on. It took a mere few seconds before Auden started playing. This wasn't one of those keyboards that guided him, as he had been here plenty of times to practice on it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum