Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi

3 posters

Go down

Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Empty Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 8:29 pm

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital carrying Tala and the paralyzed girl in it. Just a few seconds after they'd stopped a huge turmroil seemed to start. Bella's stretcher was picked up and taken out of the ambulance, then she was rushed up to an emergency room. Tala was ushered out of the ambulance and lead into a waiting room, where she was told she'd recieve further instructions later on.

She fiddled with the girl's phone, which she'd taken from her pcoket as they'd still been in the ambulance. She had it just in case the girl's twin, Bambi, called. It was useless to the girl right now anyhow, since she couldn't talk. Thinking that she should probably update the sister on tehir location, she quickly dialed the number again. Only to once again get voicemail.

"Hi um... Bambi?" Tala called lightly into the phone. "This is Tala again. I'm just calling to tell you that we're no longer in the cementery, but are now at the... um... I think it's called the Manhattan General Hospital. Anyway, I just think your sister might appreciate it if you were to come. She's kinda... well, she's not in too good of a shape. I hope you come. Bye."

She clicked the phone shut after the awkward message, hoping that the girl would come. At least then she'd be able to find out the girl's name. She did, after all, feel somewhat responsble for her accident. The girl had probably heard her singing, and come to check it out. She really did somehow manage to make a huge mess of everything. She sincerely wished she wouldn't.
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Spring10

Back to top Go down

Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Empty Re: Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi

Post by Bella Santiago Sat May 25, 2013 8:33 pm

(Skip me until Bambi comes.)
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

SCA Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Empty Re: Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi

Post by Bambi Santiago Sun May 26, 2013 1:23 am

(im busy you go. i don't have time to finish a reply)
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

SCA Cash : 8
Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Sun May 26, 2013 8:31 am

Bells was on a stretcher and soon enough, in the hospital. They rushed her to the emergency room where a bunch of needles awaited her. In her mind, she was freaking out because she really didn't want to have any needles stuck into her. Unfortunately, they had to do acupuncture to relax her muscles and give her feeling back. The medics asked Tala to wait outside though.

~15 minutes later~

The medics exited the room and said Tala could come in.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambi Santiago Tue May 28, 2013 10:54 pm

(busy this entire week, won't be able to reply much or they will be short)

Oh clumsy clumsy Bella. What had she gotten herself into this time? Receiving a voicemail from a girl named Tala, she decided to visit the hospital for her sister's sake. Bambi entered the hospital that was as cool as always and talked to the lady at the front desk, asking her about the room in which Bella Santiago was in. After receiving the room number, she thanked the lady and began walking the corridors looking for the room, passing several patients in wheelchairs. Eventually she reached the corridor in which the room number was included in.
Bambi Santiago
Bambi Santiago

SCA Cash : 8
Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Tala paced back and forth nervously in front of the room where the girl had been taken. She was so worried that she couldn't stay still. Normally, she couldn't either, but this was far worse. She was afraid if she sat down she'd start vibrating he leg and then do it so much that it'd just fall off.

It'd been fifteen minutes and there wasn't any sign that the girl was okay or that her sister was coming. Not that she'd even come. She might not have her phone with her, and that basically meant no twin sister for a while. It also meant no identifictation.

"You may now come in and see the patient," a doctor called out as he opened the door - just in time, too, since Tala'd been getting impatient.

"Oh, thank God!" she exclaimed, rushing into the room and running frantically to the girl's bed. "OMG, are you okay? Are you hurt? Can you talk? What's your name? Can you breathe? Where's your sister?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
Will She Be Alright | Bella & Bambi Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Thu May 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Bella watched as Tala came in and bumrushed her with questions. Letting her head up, she winced at the pain because she was sore from all the needles, puncturing her. "Yeah I'm fine. Sore. Obviously I can talk, he..he...hehe.. Yes I can breathe. I have no idea where she is. She's mostly always fashionably late but this time it's just tardy.", she said to Tala as she started to lean up slowly.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down