Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't quite fit the part || OPEN

2 posters

Go down

I don't quite fit the part || OPEN Empty I don't quite fit the part || OPEN

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Saturday mornings were usually not her forte. Long nights studying the burn book and video chatting with old friends and family had her out of it. & She'd usually spend her days lazying around the dorms. But she wanted to explore today, see if she can find her own juicy gossip for the burn book or whatever.

Her pace was more on the relaxed side, keeping an eye out for anything exciting. It was weird being able to spy without actually spying. People in the burn book seemed so open with their lives it actually made it really easy, or everyone was just lying about each other. I mean who cheats without being discreet about it, Whats the fun in cheating if you want to get caught? Deva slowed down to catch her breath chugging down her water bottle. She moved from the path and collapsed to the grass where here eyes quickly met the sun in pain. It was warming up around here, she could tell summer was close which she hated, yeah there was that awesome beach she never been to, but really why does it need to be this hot, at all for what reason? She sat up shaking the grass out her hair and looking down at running watch. "I could do better" she said determined pushing her self up from the grass. She waited as a few other joggers passed her by before she jumped back on the park path continuing her run.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

SCA Cash : 38
I don't quite fit the part || OPEN Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

I don't quite fit the part || OPEN Empty Re: I don't quite fit the part || OPEN

Post by Jasmine Novie Caldwell Sun May 12, 2013 1:58 am

It was such a change actually having to walk, let alone get out of bed in order to get some coffee. She'd become so accustomed to room service and butlers it was almost messing with her schedule. Well that was a lie, because since she'd arrived in Manhattan Beach, her schedule was well, pretty vacant aside from classes. Flipping a perfectly straight and shiny strand of hair from her face, she crossed the street. There was absolutely no way she was taking the same route back to school, because on her walk to the cafe a homeless person had approached her, and in fear, she'd sprinted, flailing her arms and screaming. They were a dangerous group, and she knew it was best to avoid those kinds of people at all costs. Plus she helped them in her own way, attending auctions and fancy dinners that also gave her a reason to dress up. not that she really needed on.
Shuddering at the memory of the homeless person, she made her way into what appeared to be a park. Those were usually safe at this time of day, and she was going to use that to her advantage. A small smile crossed her face as a group of joggers passed by her, and she casually took a small sip of her drink. One of them was wearing an obvious knock off of a PINK sweatsuit and Jasmine, being an avid supporter of wearing legitimate pieces only, had to do something. Tightening her grip on her latte, she stuck her foot out to trip the lady desecrating fashion with her obvious cheapness, but her timing was off and she mouthed, "Oh no," as a young blonde girl took the place of the lady.

outfit
ooc:if that is godmodding, i am so sorry
Jasmine Novie Caldwell
Jasmine Novie Caldwell

SCA Cash : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Mon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Deva watched as joggers in front of her ran as if it was nothing. Deva was pretty slim but even then she was having th hardest time keeping up, I suppose staying in your dorm eating nothing but junk food for a month can really damage your health.
She would pick up her pace but then slow it down again feeling like her lungs were going to explode.

She watched as a lady in bright pink ran in front of her. She wasn't as fast as the other joggers, so Deva was determined to at least keep up with her, after lightly jogging, she picked up her speed nearly behind the lady when she felt her foot trip over something and her body crashed to the ground.
For the most part she was okay, her hands broke the fall, they were dirty and had a few scrapes. But she was still alive. Deva sat up dusting off her hands and wiping the drop of blood on her shorts. There were a few stares, she wasn't really embarrassed just more concerned on why she was tripped? There was a girl standing there with a drink in hand, and...her foot out. Deva glanced up at her then down at her foot and frowned.

"Well... what was that for?"
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Novie Caldwell Mon May 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Jasmine felt bad when the girl went tumbling to the ground, just not enough to say sorry. Running a hand through her hair, she realized her foot was still sticking out and quickly moved into a more casual stance. She shook her head at the girl in disbelief. "That wasn't on purpose!" This was a lie, and she knew it. The girl knew it, heck, all the people standing around probably knew it. Backtracking, she shook her again, a softer expression on her face this time.
"I meant it wasn't intended for you." She wasn't about to let herself become the bad guy in the situation. It wasn't like she was purposely targeting the young girl, that would be pathetic. She preferred picking on people closer to her age, it was much mroe mature. Jasmine took a small sip of her drink, before checking her nails. She looked up again, and noticed some people were still lingering. "OHMYGOD, the girl fell, and she's all right. Carry on with your pathetic lives already!" Rolling her eyes, she could not believe people sometimes. So nosy and inconsiderate.
"Ugh, people are so rude these days aren't they?" Jasmine looked down at the girl casually, as if she hadn't just tripped her. "Totes adore that shade of blonde by the way. So chic."
Jasmine Novie Caldwell
Jasmine Novie Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Thu May 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Deva softly rolled her eyes hoping the girl wouldn't notice, it's been awhile since she was picked on, actually since shes been at this academy no one bothered her. She was hoping this girl wasn't a Maddie clone or whatever.

"You could say sorry", she lightly whispered before standing up and dusting off the rest of her body, people were looking at her concerned but the girl was right, it wasn't a big deal. Deva was okay and was starting to wish everyone would just walk away now.
Deva nodded before brushing her hair back at the compliment. "It's natural.." she grinned trying to sound cool. She didn't know what else to say. So the girl accidentally tripped her whatever, forgive and forget. But does she really like my hair? I didn't even brush it today.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Novie Caldwell Sat May 18, 2013 2:44 am

Jasmine took another sip of her coffee, deciding to never get this flavor again. She couldn't even remember what it was, and was too preoccupied with trying to figure it out to notice the girl's sassy eye roll and whispering. Which was a good thing, because Jasmine probably wouldn't have taken too kindly to it. As the girl got up, she finally turned her attention back to her, somewhat glad to see she actually was alright. Nothing dampened a day like a lawsuit that could have easily been avoided. A smile tugged at Jasmine's lips as the girl took the compliment with a grin.
"Girl you are sooooo lucky. I would kill to have a shade like that naturally." She wasn't going to mention that her natural colour was such a plain brown that it was basically a fashion crime, but she wanted to keep talking. It was pretty pathetic that she was resorting to talking to some little highschooler, but she was that desperate at this point, and the girl didn't seem like a complete and utter loser, add some make up and hairspray.
"But you should def soak up some sun at the beach and let the salt water do its work. Nothing, and I mean nothing, compliments blonde like some beachy waves." Jasmine nodded as if it was a drop dead fact, because to her it was. She went to take another sip of her drink, ignoring the overly sweet flavor. Caffeine was caffeine, though she couldn't believe she was actually settling for something less than what she wanted. This day would definitely build character with all the hardships she was enduring, like it wasn't even noon yet. "And get better work out clothes. Like a V's Secret suit, comfy and cute." It almost felt like she was doing her weekly charity work, and she couldn't help but internally smile to herself. I am such a good humanitarian.
Jasmine Novie Caldwell
Jasmine Novie Caldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sat May 18, 2013 7:45 pm

I guess so? Deva shyly smiled while running her fingers through her hair. They would get caught at times in tangles because she really wasn't one to get all dolled up just to go for a run. But she would just play it off taking in the compliments one after another and even the advice to go to the beach?

Deva would carelessly examine her skin. Did she need a tan? She didn't think so but this girl was like older and her parents told her the older you get the wiser you are... or something like that. So she probably knew what she was talking about.

"Yeah." Deva abruptly agreed. "I was.. actually heading to the beach...now. Have to work on my beachy waves...and get a Vsuit?" Whatever that is? Deva had no idea what she was talking about but she wanted to be cool... and why exactly do you need to look cute when jogging, you just get sweaty and smelly and.. it'll ruin your clothes...

"Emm, but I like your hair too!" Deva quickly complemented trying to change the vsuit subject! "It looks like...chocolate? Err I mean not like actual chocolate.. but the color? The color... but chocolate hair would be cool too. Except for if you stay in the sun too long your hair would melt hehehehe uhhh cool shirt...jacket thing toooo." She continued on hoping her compliments would be just as effective.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down