Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl's First Day [open]

2 posters

Go down

New Girl's First Day [open] Empty New Girl's First Day [open]

Post by Chae Takamori Sun May 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Chae is walking around the beach while adjusting her purse. There is many other wealthy people stalking off; others were tanning on the sand. After Chae came to SCA, she was not as homesick as she believed she would have been. Surprisingly, Chae actually felt satisfied despite being away from her parents. The atmosphere was not different from her home at all, especially because it was it was in the same state. Overall, Chae was relived that she was no far from home. In a few minutes she strolled over to a mini-bar-type of booth. They handed her a bag after she ordered her food, along with a cold water bottle. She decided to find a clear spot before anybody took all the space up.
Chae Takamori
Chae Takamori

SCA Cash : 24

http://dragonbirdacademy.crazy4us.com/

Back to top Go down

New Girl's First Day [open] Empty Re: New Girl's First Day [open]

Post by Tala Raven Everit Sat May 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Tala had decided to spend her day at the beach. It was such a beautiful, sunny, cloudless day, it seemed sad to spend the whole thing inside. After throwing on some shorts and her bikini top, she threw her towel over her shoulder and headed down to the beach.

The sun shone down hotly, the sea was gorgeous and she felt at home. It had been the same in Lithuania, where she'd been born, with the waves and all. She could hardly believe her luck in getting to go to SCA. A sunny place with parks, cute clothing shops, a library, a book store, that adorable Java Beans... she really had had grand luck.

After ordering a cooling drink at the minibar, Tala turned around to simply watch the beach. She scanned the crowd for anyone she knew, but was not seeing anyone slightly familiar. Then her eyes lighted on this one girl. She had dark hair and pale skin and seemed somehow familiar to Tala. Though she was quite sure she'd never met the girl before.

Wanting to figure out who this person was, Tala walked up to her and simply asked, "Hi, my name is Tala. I saw you from over there, and you seemed familiar. Have I seen you anywhere before?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
New Girl's First Day [open] Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chae Takamori Sun May 26, 2013 4:12 am

Chae slightly tilted her head at the girl who had approached her. "Oh, hello Tala. My name is Chae." She listened to what she had to say, then replied with, "I'm not sure. I haven't been around most of these parts of the town." She was a little concerned when the girl mentioned Chae being familiar. "Perhaps I look similar to another person from around here." It was interesting to know there could be someone who looked like Chae. Sort of like a doppelganger. The temperature of the cool drink bored into Chae's hand. She simply enjoyed the smallest things in life, like the drink sitting in her hand. It felt comforting; and with the large crowd, it amazed Chae even more.

[sorry it's so short >.<;]
Chae Takamori
Chae Takamori

SCA Cash : 24

http://dragonbirdacademy.crazy4us.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Raven Everit Thu May 30, 2013 4:54 pm

"Hello Chae, lovely to meecha!" Tala replied, smiling warmly. "Interesting name. Chae... where's it from?"

Hearing Chae metnion that she might've seen someone else around that looked like her, Tala had to think for a minute. She sipped her drink, pondering on the possibilites of such a thing. The city was certainly big, it was definitely possible that she'd either seen Chae around someone, or that she'd seen someone who looked like her and had simply confused them both u.

"I frankly don't know," Tala replied with a shrug. "I could've seen someone who looks like you anywhere! It might not have even been here. For all I know, it was somewhere far off. Sorry. Might've been cool for you to find someone who looks just like you. Like... a doppelganger! I'd love to have a doppelganger. Well, at least, I'd love to if I met it. 'Twould be abit useless to have one, but to not meet them, doncha think?"
Tala Raven Everit
Tala Raven Everit

SCA Cash : 44
New Girl's First Day [open] Spring10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down