Sunny Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN] Empty If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN]

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

"How about this one?" The sales lady held up a really revealing white bikini. Deva frantically shook her head knowing her parents would kill her if they caught her wearing that. "Aww come on doll, you have the perfect body for it. "I'm only 14" she frowned. Hoping that would get the lady off her back. "Who cares!! All the 14 year olds are wearing these. Deva's eyes trailed in another direction as the lady ran off to attend another customer. She wanted to choose her own bathing suit for summer, something not too revealing but really cute so she can brag to her sister.
Her parents sent her some money to buy new clothes and things for school. She would be visiting over summer after she returned from her class trip, so she was really excited about it all and wanted to show off how much she has grown.

This store probably literally had every type of bathing suit ever made, there were racks filled with them and it was a pretty tough choice for Deva till she spotted a really nice red bikini. It covered her butt, which was what she was worried about for the most part. & she thought she looked pretty cool in it. Deva walked out the dressing room wearing it like a lot of people did and paid for it at the register. That crazy sales lady spotted her from the across the room and gave her two thumbs up, Deva smiled twirling around which was honestly the most outgoing thing she had done all year. The bikini really did give her some confidence and she couldn't wait to show it off.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

SCA Cash : 38
If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN] Sprsca10

Back to top Go down

If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN] Empty Re: If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN]

Post by Bella Santiago Wed May 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Bella was walking through the shop, watching in awe as the whole racks were stacked with bikini's of all shapes and sizes. She really forgot what she was doing in that kind of store until it flashed across her mind: She needed a bikini. Duh! , she thought t herself as she smacked herself on the forehead because that was just dumb that she had forgot. But the gorgeousness of the bikini's had caught her up so bad, she didn't notice the girl coming out of the changing room.

Bells had ran smack into her and fell onto the floor, seeming to snap back into reality. She realized that she just bumped into someone and she was a clumsy mess. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to, are you okay?", she said quickly and worriedly as she got up and extended an arm to help the girl up.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

SCA Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN] Empty Re: If you have visions, come on and live them . [OPEN]

Post by Zoe Luxor Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Zoe really didn't need another bathing suit, but if she wanted another one maybe it was time for her give some of them away, but then again who would want to wear an old swimsuit. Maybe somone under privilege. Shaking the though out of head. Zoe lived in a bathing suit especailly when she was close to the beach. Walking around the store, Zoe picked up a yellow bathing suit that would show off alot of her clevage. That was sort of Zoe's thing she love attention, even though she had a boyfriend. Walking back to the dressing room, she saw a girl in a red bikini that she seemed to be trying on, then quickly after seeing a girl running into her. Zoe laughed a bit at them, then said loud enough. "You're clumsy" Zoe laughed a bit at the girls mistake.

Hey its summer.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

SCA Cash : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Wed May 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Or I can get brain damage. Deva figured she would head to the beach for the first time and show off this new found confidence but yet again she found herself on the ground. Deva lightly grabbed the girl's hand and pushed her self up with the other.

"Yeah, I'm alright" she mumbled trying to ignore the stares and the laughter coming from a nearby girl. Why couldn't people just mind their own business sometimes it's not like anyone died.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Wed May 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Normally Bells would ignore statements like what Zoe said but she was angry at herself for letting herself hit somebody and some of that anger transferred to what she said to Zoe, "No dip, sherlock. What're you gonna say next? I'm a girl?" She was busy helping Deva up and when she got up, she scratched her head and laughed nervously. This is not the way to make new friends. , she thought to herself.

"Err....I'm Bella but you can call me Bells.", Bella had said to Deva, offering her hand out to shake. Hopefully this wasn't one of those elites who didn't like to touch other people's hands or something like that. Bambi (her twin) might have been an elite but she hadn't really seen her be snobby. Of course, nice was her only option to be to the girl, considering she just basically knocked her down.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Zoe wasn't even trying to argue with this girl. If Zoe wasn't always so calm, she probably would of went off, "Just stating the obvious." Why was this girl so quick to snap. Zoe barely understood people like this due to the fact she was so calm minded all the time. Hearing the girl introduce herself, it seemed far that she could too. "Nice to meet you Bella, I'm Zoe." Zoe hated introducing herself to new people due to the burnbook but everyone probably would of forgot about it, since its almost the end of the year.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Thu May 23, 2013 2:20 am

Deva smiled at the insult, Bella had guts standing up to a girl like that. She seemed like one of those popular girls that could ruin your life with a snap of a finger. So Deva would haven't even bothered to say anything back."Hey..Bells" Deva smiled and shook her hand she looked back at girl who laughed again wondering if she was going to take the insult.
She didn't want to get caught staring though, she really didn't want any trouble or to get hurt again. Deva's eyes trailed back to Bella before she introduced herself as well. "I'm Deva"
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Bella had calmed down and realized she was getting angry at nothing. It was a harmless insult and it was no need to be that rude to the girl. After listening to Zoe and Deva speak, she stepped back and looked at both of them. "Nice to meet you Deva and Zoe. I apologize for my actions, I'm a little on the edge right now.", she replied back to Zoe and Deva.

The store had a nice breeze coming through and it was funny because since it was summer, Bells would have thought that the air would be hot. The last thing she needed was to go into a hot swimming pool. She grabbed an american flag colored bikini and looked at Deva and Zoe saying, "I'm about to change. Wait for me?" She went in and starting changing.

(Skip me once, so Dev and Zoe can have some time to talk.)
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Fri May 24, 2013 12:00 am

Zoe nodded and thought back. The name Deva rang a bell to her. Deva Deva Deva. She couldn't figure out were the name came from. Then it hit her Deva was a girl James that dated before he left. "Deva, you use to talk to my boyfriend or dated or whatever." It always seemed she came in contact with girls she really didn't want to. Now, by this Deva girl is going to judge or probably hate her. Turning to Bella, "It's fine." Zoe then turned her attention back to Deva.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

"Um Alright.." Deva smiled as Bella disappeared into the dressing room, It was just her and Zoe, was it? She couldn't help but overhear. Hmm well this was awkward Deva thought while her eyes trailed around the store. They would stop on Zoe for a split second then back around the store, she was about ready to walk off and pretend to browse some more when Zoe started to speak.
Deva's eyes grew wide after she took in what Zoe had just said. Her boyfriend? Who is her boyfriend. I never date anyone one.... OH!
Deva's facial expression grew blank. "James?" So he was back and already dating another girl, a poor misguided girl. I wonder if he'll break her heart too. "I..We never dated. I, just thought he liked me, but I guess I was wrong." Deva shrugged forcing a light smile. "buuut, good luck I guess...."
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Fri May 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Zoe felt the vibe change as Bella went into the dressing room. Zoe didn't want to have this conversation really anymore, but she went on. "Why do you say good luck?" Pausing, as she took a deep breath, "He's changed you know." When she always mentioned James "changed" a lot of people believed her, She wished her boyfriend had a clean slate, but Zoe couldn't talk due to her actions earlier this year. Talking again, "He really likes me you know."
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Fri May 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Bella listened to their conversation while changing into the american flag bikini and she seemed too feel the mood of their voices start to change. Uh oh..I'd better change quickly! , she thought to herself as she started to rush. This only resulted in her leg getting caught in one of the wrong holes and her falling.....again. She was really clumsy but luckily the bikini didn't rip.

"Phew....I'm okay!", Bells said as she got up and put on the bikini correctly. Coming out of the changing room, it felt cold out since her legs were showing and she spotted some guys across the store, looking at her. They were seeming to check her out and she smiled as she looked back to Zoe and Deva. "So, what have you two been talking about while I was gone?", she asked, actually knowing since she overheard.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Fri May 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Deva sighed as she began to tap her foot, she was hoping this Bella girl would hurry and maybe help lighten the atmosphere, she was talking to James' new girlfriend for Christ sake, could it get any more awkward. But she figured instead of immediately hating her she'd play nice even though she wanted nothing more than to push James off a cliff. "He's a player? Heard it from his brother, buut I sorta had a feeling all along it was too good to be true." Deva shrugged again before continuing on.

"Uhh.... well, congrats?" She faked a smile. Why was she waiting here anyway, she barely just met this Bella girl, and Zoe was like out to prove that James was a saint now, which Deva found hard to believe, yeah maybe people change but it was rare.

"A..are you the Zoe from the burn book?" Deva smiled inside, it had to be her, she was dating Auden and now James, it only made sense.. "There's some pretty nasty things in it about you..."
Her eyes trailed to the floor then back at Zoe waiting for a response. Why was she even trying to make conversation with this girl, she probably hated Deva, not sure for what reason but she could have.
Deva brushed her hair back with her fingers when Bella finally came out the dressing room, moving her focus to her she smiled, Her bikini looked nice. She was ready to dish out a compliment when Bella has asked what her and Zoe were talking about. Nothing Exciting Deva thought.

It wasn't really, it was actually depressing to talk about the guy you used to have the biggest crush on. "Uhhh", Deva looked over to Zoe and smiled, giving her the floor to talk.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 1:38 am

Zoe heard James was a player, but she rather not listen to the "rumors" The famous, "am I Zoe from the burn book" was finally said.There was some nasty things about her thats why she didn't read it it was more other people told her about it. "Yes. I'm that Zoe." The word that kind of rolled off the tongue weird. "I don't ever read it due to the rude comments about me" It was true. She barely bothered. It ruined her rep. Bella finally came out with her bathing suit on, Zoe studied Bella for a second. "I like the bathing suit." What were we talking about? Deva been saying congrats to her as if winning James was a competition, Zoe only thought i was fair to tell Bella what they were talking about, "We're talking about James Atticus. The guy I got, but Deva never had a chance with" Zoe looked over and smiled at her.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Sat May 25, 2013 6:45 pm

The conversation and the air grew tense as Bells looked from Zoe to Deva. "Uh....okay? Well uh...I'm gonna go change again.", she said as she awkwardly went back into the changing room to change back into her clothes. Please don't be a fight. Please don't be a fight. , she thought to herself as she took the bikini off and starting changing.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sat May 25, 2013 6:58 pm

"Are you serious!!" Deva's eyes widened in surprised as she stepped up to Zoe. "Do you honestly think I still care about James? You can have that two timing loser miss zoe, or should I say school sluut!!" Deva wasn't sure what came over her but she was happy it did. "& I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet, I'm sure James will eventually dump you like the trash you are!"

She rolled her eyes then turned to Bella only to see her heading back to the changing room again. Great! Deva didn't want to fight this girl, shes never been in a full out fist fight before.
Plus she didn't want to get kicked out of school or anything. But she wasn't going to let Zoe taunt her like that and get away with it either. If Zoe wants an enemy then she's just got one.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Zoe laughed at the girl. It was pretty funny seeing other people mad considering how calm Zoe could keep herself, even under pressure. She left Deva finish talking, "If you didn't care about him why are you getting mad about him?'" Zoe thought it made since at first, but it did but it didn't. It made way more sense in her head. "I'm a school sl.t?" Zoe laughed sarcastically wasn't the first time she heard that, so she ignored that comment. "If James didn't want me he would of been left me." She paused, "Maybe the school sl.t knows what shes doing." She looked over as Bella escape the situation. Zoe didn't mind the confrontation, she seemed to be faced with it all the time.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Sat May 25, 2013 7:13 pm

(Skip me.)
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Auden had come today for a surfboard and some other supplies. Walking in he would make his way straight back the surfboards. It didn't take him long to actually find the perfect one. Perfect width not too heavy or too light. It was nothing like James' board but it was still well worth it. Taking the board off of the rack, he would set it to the side and continue his shopping. Making his way around the corner he would stop when he heard arguing, the voices were familiar. Peaking his head around the corner he would see Deva and Zoe bickering. With those two it could only mean one possible thing. Deciding to end this happy go lucky argument of theirs Auden would kindly interfere. "Blah, blah, school sluutt, this and that, enough look at you two, like two little children fighting over the last cookie in the cookie jar. Seeing as how you two are fighting I assume this is about James. Let me guess, Zoe is bitching about how good of a person James is while Deva over here is complaining about how much she hates James." Auden could only shake his head in disapproval of the situation. "Okay, let me straighten this out, so you two can go on your way. Zoe, James wants to speak to you and I'm thinking it's not a good thing. Also, I'm pretty sure Deva hates James that is why he has been avoiding her ever since he returned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sat May 25, 2013 8:03 pm

"If you didn't care about him why are you getting mad about him?'" Ugh! I don't care about him obviously Deva wanted to say but she couldn't help but sounding like a 5 year old little brat in her head. Her face was plastered with the most disgusted face ever, At this point she couldn't stand Zoe and her and I"m so much better than you Attitude.
"Because maybe!!..." She paused stuttering trying to figure out what to say? Why did James want a girl like her, according to the burn book she's always over every guy, she's sooo agggh!

Deva balled her fist staring Zoe in the eye, "Because girls are like apples! The best ones are at the top of the tree. The guys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt. Instead, they just go for the rotten apples from the ground that aren't so good but EASY!!" She shouted with desperation!

"So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right guy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top because they value quality.” Deva paused after reciting a quote her sister showed her in 7th grade. She felt a little childish saying it but it was the perfect thing to say. "Thats why Zoe!!" She screamed, unballing her fist. "You're nothing but a rotten apple."

Deva took a few steps back taking a deep breath. People were staring now, even some laughing. It was so cinematic. So emotional & embarrassing. Deva wiped her eyes real quick avoiding the tears it was time to grow up and handle it like a woman.
& Maybe just walk away, that would be the mature thing to do, and she was going to do it when she saw no other than Auden. Really?
She stared at him as he went on about cookie jars and James, typical of Auden to always stick his nose in someone else's business. "Stay out of it Auden!" She shot at him real quick! She was sick of Auden and James, and Zoe! All of them can just go away!
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sat May 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Zoe listened to hear have an attitude like a little kid. "I'd can go for some apples now." Zoe laughed as she made a joke out of her childish behavior. The store was looking at them, it didn't matter to hear, she was always laughed at behind her back or in her face and the fact that now Deva was sort of crying now. Zoe rolled her eyes, to make this situation even worst Auden was here. He always seemed to find his way into drama. Turning to Auden, "Don't you have girlfriend problems to deal with Auden. I heard you're a flirt now." She made a reference back when she first talked to Tala. Having to give Tala advice about Auden. Walking away from everyone for a second she found a cooler they had in the store full of drinks, Zoe took a water out of he cooler and walked back over while opening the water. Then poured the water on top of Deva's head, hoping she wouldn't move at first, "Now you can cry about your little apple story and nobody will notice." Zoe smirked at her.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Santiago Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Bells listened to the whole conversation and finally she had enough of this, because she knew that they were probably gonna get kicked out soon. She had already been changed about 3 minutes ago but just sat in the room, listening to see how this was gonna play out. As she predicted, it got worse and then Deva was getting pissed while Zoe, surprisingly, stayed calm the whole time.

Finally Bella came out of the changing room, surprised by Auden, but still saying, "Okay enough! Obviously, there is some bad mojo between you too but can't you move on. The past might be done but the future isn't written in stone. You can change it and I am willing to help change it so you two can get over this 'James' situation and be friends. Bad energy isn't good for your skin either." She was really starting to get annoyed and she didn't want these two to fight.
Bella Santiago
Bella Santiago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Apples, apples, Auden felt he should pick one up to eat on the way back to the campus, after hearing about them it actually seemed pretty good at the moment. Grabbing his new surf board, he would listen to some useless shit from Zoe, "Zoe your voice aggravates me why don't you go flirt with Iris or something you f'ing tart-burger." Shaking his head, noel would walk past both of them with his board, luckily he was out of the way when Zoe returned to pore water over Deva's head. The girl deserved it, she was better off hiding in the shadows where people didn't need to see her frigging ugly face. Grabbing the rest of the items Auden needed, he would pay and leave the shop not feeling the need to deal with them any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva Nicole Reese Sat May 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Deva stood waiting for Zoe's reaction and of course she would mock her. Whatever, it's because she has no comeback!
She hated this whole situation so much, she just felt like crawling in a hole and dying, she hated that everyone was staring and that at any minute now security guards could come crashing in and bust them. She just couldn't get in trouble, she liked this school, at least up until now, if she would have to deal with Zoe for the rest of the year she would just pack her bags now.

She waited now as Zoe turned her attention to Auden, they were bickering about something totally irrelevant, it was perfect, she would just walk out now, and finish this all. But then Zoe disappeared, and she was back before Deva even got a chance to escape, and Bella was going on about world peace and what not, & before she knew it Deva was soaked in water, all she could see now was Zoe's evil grin.

People were laughing and she wanted to do nothing more than burst out in tears, like it would make a difference. She wiped her face, and brushed her hair back to stop the water from dripping. "You're such a bitch!" she mumbled spitting the water out her mouth. "Alright.." Deva started laughing as a big grin covered her face. "You want to play dirty!!?" Deva reached over to a stand of Banana Boat sunblock lotion, she opened the cap and started squirting it in Zoe's direction.
Deva Nicole Reese
Deva Nicole Reese

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Luxor Sun May 26, 2013 2:05 pm

She heard Bella trying to step "peace" in the world, which right now wasn't going to happen especially right after pouring water on Deva's head. Bella tried to be a peacemaker, but was terrible at it. Auden's comment about her being a "tart" amped up Zoe even more. He probably doesn't want to get slapped again. Then again Auden was the one who date a "tart" Being caught up in her thought, she had sunblock all over her body, "What the hell?" Zoe raised her voice, but not were she was yelling. Zoe attempts to push Deva down hoping she'll fall into a rack of clothes.
Zoe Luxor
Zoe Luxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next